GDT: Red Wings @ Wild - 7.00 - NBCSN

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
It was the kind of draw where one guy gets hit in the face with a few stiff ones while counter punching air, and the guy who bloodied him up stops the fight himself and says "Good fight, kid."

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I know Larkin is doing better this year and will be he best year so far in his career. But he just looks frustrated out there alot lately.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Not a bad game entertainment wise.

Thank god the Wild got rid of Yeo -- Boudreau's brand of hockey makes things so much more interesting

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
These NBC announcers seem to focus more on Larkin than in Zetterburg. People are already holding Dylan responsible for the Red Wings.

The last guy not named Hank or Pavel to even have 60 points for this team is Filppula, but somehow Dylan already has the whole team on his shoulders. Kinda ridiculous.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
How is Enterprise so completely tone deaf on Marty Brodeur. Having that guy be flippant with a midlife crisis joke is seriously out of touch.

That you have to watch it over 500 times in a season also probably makes it more annoying I will admit it. I really wish the NHL could attract more than 15 advertisers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad