GDT: Red Wings @ Sabres - 7:30 EST

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index..._skip_practice_hold_t.html#incart_river_index
[It won't get much easier because after the Red Wings return home to host Arizona on Halloween night, they'll head back out for another four on the road against Ottawa, Edmonton, Vancouver and Calgary.

Despite the Red Wings' recent struggles, Blashill remains optimistic.

"I like our team," he said. "We've got no reason not to have success. I like our team. We gotta make sure that we don't let that happen. My last clip (in the meeting) was the current standings in our division. We're two points out of a playoff spot. That's the reality of it. Last night sucked. But it's over.

We like our team

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Nyquist should do PK . He is not producing, better put Frk on his place Ericsson #1 D????????????

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
is there anyway to see the whole tweet without actually clicking on it and opening up a new tab?
I have that problem too, I haven't quite figured it out. I can change the zoom on google chrome sometimes and get videos full screen but since the update my tweets have been cut off.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Wouldn't surprise me if Wilson ends up being a cheaper version of Abby. He can play up and down the lineup, is kinda physical, etc. Sounds like an abby clone, except abby got a 7x4 deal for some reason

if Wilson was barely a roster player in Pittsburgh, it really makes you think about Abby being glued to our top 6 lol

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I expect a boring game where we play super conservatively so as not to have a repeat of the Vancouver game.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Wouldn't surprise me if Wilson ends up being a cheaper version of Abby. He can play up and down the lineup, is kinda physical, etc. Sounds like an abby clone, except abby got a 7x4 deal for some reason

if Wilson was barely a roster player in Pittsburgh, it really makes you think about Abby being glued to our top 6 lol
worst signing that Holland ever made imo

Chris 84

Sep 15, 2007
really don't get why we split up the mantha-larkin-frk line. sure, go to mantha-zets-nyquist if we need to change things up as we did against vegas, but this team was winning with the old lines and losing with these ones. i just don't get it.....

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Is Witkowski still in? I like Booth over him. He works his ass off at least. That left side D is atrocious. Take your pick. Ericsson Kronwall or Oullet. Kronwall might be the best of the 3 but not by much. Out D is worse than last year minus Daley and Green.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00