Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
BrentLaleCTV
‏@BrentLaleCTV
Redwings Head Coach Mike Babcock is in the House. @MCMemorialCup

BnykKjjCQAAHzac.jpg

Certainly seems like a guy who wants to leave Detroit. :sarcasm::naughty:

I guess tonight I'll be watching the game, does anyone know if it's on one of the Sportsnet channels in Canada tonight?

StormSurge9

Aug 9, 2009
Guelph, ONT
Certainly seems like a guy who wants to leave Detroit. :sarcasm::naughty:

I guess tonight I'll be watching the game, does anyone know if it's on one of the Sportsnet channels in Canada tonight?

Its on SN Ontario for sure, haven't seen a broadcast schedule for elsewhere yet.

In fact, all games are on SN. So you'll be able to see Mantha and Bertuzzi play.

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
Mantha scored that goal following a nice defensive play. Just now had a beautiful pass for a scoring chance.

Anyone who thinks he's one dimensional is crazy

Crymson

Fire Holland
May 23, 2010
Mantha is reminding me of Brett Hull. He's brilliant at finding the good spots on the ice to shoot from.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Outshot 33-14 through 2 periods, Foreurs tired?

Maybe. They looked that way in the first game against Baie-Comeau. They looked shell shocked. From the 2nd game on, they looked like a totally different team. Hope the same happens in the tournament. Mario Durocher said before the game that they'd do their best today and would make adjustments (probably a lot) for the next 2 games.

Main problem are defensive turnovers. At times their D can make horrible decisions. Fraser hasn't had a good end to the season. Not very good against BC and not so good tonight. Has to be better.

This is how Val D'or plays.

They were outshot like this in every game of the QMJHL finals and Semi-Finals.

Somewhat but they played better than that (against not as good teams obviously). Thing is they jumped to early leads in most games. They sat back and tried to keep the lead in most of these games.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
That's where the Jeff Carter comparisons work well.

Because Carter can get going for a bigger guy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad