Post-Game Talk: Red Wings @ Maple Leafs | CBC 7PM | LET'S GET GOATY

Status
Not open for further replies.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
If the Leafs want to stop having these close calls in terms of tanking, I'd think that either Rielly or Gardiner needs to be the next "injury".

Datsyuk and Zetterberg look so worn down.

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
We gotta spend some late round picks on some goalies man. I'm happy our draft placement is higher but I facepalm when I see these goalies let in some awful ones

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
If the Leafs want to stop having these close calls in terms of tanking, I'd think that either Rielly or Gardiner needs to be the next "injury".

Datsyuk and Zetterberg look so worn down.

That team needs to move on from those two. Its over.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
We gotta spend some late round picks on some goalies man. I'm happy our draft placement is higher but I facepalm when I see these goalies let in some awful ones

we spent a late round pick on Sparks..goalies in general are a crapshoot. I'd rather us go out and get Bishop than draft a kid and wait 6-7 years before he's ready

Tarmore

Nov 11, 2008
Senile old diaper wearing dude didn't even make it to puck drop before he screwed up the players names...... Our goalie Garry Sparks!

Put him back in whatever old age home you found him please.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
How great was it to have Cole back last night?

Wish we could go back to the world where we had Cole every Saturday and Bowen the rest of the time.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Couple of firsts for Datsyuk or Zetterberg? Possibly but hopefully we aren't contemplating that. I think Datsyuk is still a valuable piece, but Zetterberg looks exhausted.

Imagine playing under Babcock for a decade? Lols, you would be drooling and wearing a diaper like Cole.

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007

Wish we could go back to the world where we had Cole every Saturday and Bowen the rest of the time.

Growing up watching Hockey Night in Canada Saturday night, was just as much watching the hockey as hearing Cole call the game.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.

Absolutely. And considering his age, he can still call a hell of a game. I'd still take him over Romanuk any day of the week.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Absolutely. And considering his age, he can still call a hell of a game. I'd still take him over Romanuk any day of the week.

I'm not a big fan of Bob Cole, but when they switched to the Montreal game with Rimanuk doing the play by play I was so relieved I didn't have to listen to him all night.

303Joe

Feb 28, 2002
Port Jefferson, NY
Visit site
Guys thanks for the food recommendations a few weeks back. Had a great time in Toronto had reservation at Barberians but wound up going to the Keg Barberians was to long a walk from where we were. Was gonna get in a cab but by the time we got out of thee HOF figured to much running around. The Keg was great for dinner had lunch at the Tilted Kilt and after the game hung out at Real Sports for a late night bite.
ACC was real nice great to see the place packed even though they are out of it. If that was an Isles game Brooklyn would be empty. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad