Red Wing players and prospects on the trading block

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

Detroit, for quite some time now, has been looking to upgrade at the number 1 centre position and is looking for an upgrade at LW. Unfortunately they have been unsuccessful to date and given the strong position of some of their conference rivals the team is seriously considering starting next seasons 'retooling' phase a little earlier than planned.

The team is not dumping but instead retooling and so cannot simply trade roster players for all picks and prospects but will consider all offers. The teams depth chart on the farm is also becoming a little overcrowded at certain positions and as such GM Niece (who usually holds on tightly to all prospects) is willing to make available a select few.

Disclaimer:
Those of you who know me know I will not trade for the sake of trading. I will wait for the right trade and if I don't find a proper match will keep the asset.

The trade block is as follows...

Roster Players:
C Jozef Stumpel - great play making centre (76PA) to compliment a teams scoring wingers. Also has a 73DF and is 75OV.
RW Bill Guerin - 81OV Power forward, say no more - Traded
LW Gary Roberts - The old man still has one great HFNHL season in the tank. 78SC!
C Wes Walz - Good ratings in all key categories highlighted by a 77DF rating and only has $525,000 salary!
LW/C/RW Stu Barnes - Plays all positions and like Walz has good ratings in all key categories. Factor in a salary of $900,000 and you get one of the best dollar for dollar values in the league. - Trade pending approval
LW/C Darcy Verot - Hard hitting (82IT) defensive forward (73DF) for $187,500
D Bob Boughner - 80IT and 80DF for only $600k. I challenge any GM (aside from St. Louis ;) ) to say this guy would not play in their top 4 dman with an offensive dman and on their top PK unit. - Traded
G Olaf Kolzig - Sure he's on the decline but show me another 79OV goalie in the HFNHL available for trade.

Farm:
LW/C John Pohl
C Kevin Doell
RW Tim Konsorada - Traded
RW Colton Orr
RW David Jones
RW Ben Ondrus

Prospects (when I put two Brampton Battalion players on this list you know I'm serious about trading :amazed: ):
C Tomas kopecky
C/RW Brad Winchester
C Fedor Fedorov
C Stephen Werner
C Emanuel Peter
C Dominic Moore
C Chris Thorburn
C Michal Birner
D Alexander Barkunov
D Chris Heid
D Jay Harrison
LW Adam Henrich
LW Milan Bartovic
LW Ramzi Abid - Traded
RW Darryl Bootland
RW Mathias Tjarnqvist
RW Jan Kubista

Send all offers to [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

HFNHL Red Wings

The dismantling has begun. Availability list above has been updated.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFNHL Red Wings
G Olaf Kolzig - Sure he's on the decline but show me another 79OV goalie in the HFNHL available for trade.

Fan.At said:
Curtis Joseph. Mail to: [email protected] :handclap:

I think Drew meant " show me another 79OV goalie who is not making $7 MM in the HFNHL available for trade" :eek:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
HFNHL Red Wings said:
D Bob Boughner - 80IT and 80DF for only $600k. I challenge any GM (aside from St. Louis ;) ) to say this guy would not play in their top 4 dman with an offensive dman and on their top PK unit. - Trade pending approval

Actually, he wouldn't be in my top 4... and he won't (pending league approval). He'll just be a really good #6 guy. :)

HFNHL Red Wings

Note: Available list has been updated and due to moves made I am somewhat restricted in the type of trades I can do. I'm at the 50 prospect limit, have already aquired a bunch of middle picks, and have no roster depth at the fwd position left.
Any trade proposals will now need to factor in these constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad