Red vs. White stream?

mark24

Jun 17, 2013
Anyone know of a stream, been busy and away from home for a couple weeks so didn't really look to see if it was being streamed or not. Thanks in advance for any help.

PricePkPatch*

Is it really being televised? I would much rather watch it on my 50 inch TV than my 15 inch laptop but I can't find it on TV anywhere.

RIS has some sort of "Hockey de la LNH" scheduled for 1h30..

it's probably going to show something

bigtimehockeyfan999*

RIS has some sort of "Hockey de la LNH" scheduled for 1h30..

it's probably going to show something

it says right on the front page of RDS.ca that lare sequences of the game will be shown on RDS info...so they'll be annoyingly skipping out every so often to give their thoughts on the game while its still being played.:help:

PricePkPatch*

it says right on the front page of RDS.ca that lare sequences of the game will be shown on RDS info...so they'll be annoyingly skipping out every so often to give their thoughts on the game while its still being played.:help:

Well, nothing wrong with hearing some hockey analysis while watching the nonstop game on mute.

nickd767

May 22, 2014
Ottawa
im sitting here trying to figure out what to do when a team scores. do I cheer for both?

without looking at lineups, im pulling for white! go team white!

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Well, nothing wrong with hearing some hockey analysis while watching the nonstop game on mute.

no. I mean the game will still be going on, but they'll cut away from it so we can watch a panel of analysts talk about it instead.....they do it every year when its on RDS info...its so stupid and absolutely maddening :rant:...so I think i'll be watching online

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad