OT: red sox/mlb thread part xxiv: dewey's revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
not soon enough.

he's in full doubront mode tonight too. walking off the mound before the umpire registers his call, not attacking the zone, etc. **** you.

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
Papi going oppo to left field for an RBI line out. I give it twenty to twenty five more games of this before teams start seriously reducing the shift. Keep it coming baby, runs are runs and single means you're still on base :nod:

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
How long before webster takes over for doubront? ;

We'll see. Doubront gets himself into and out of trouble non stop. However he does a solid job of getting himself out of jams. If he could get out of his way, he'd be an excellent number three. Especially with Lester as the stud. Talk about a rotation:amazed:

On a more personal I really enjoy this Sox team. Long gone are the days of homerun jacks. Those are exciting as always but I personally enjoy on a more consistent basis better hitting. It makes you appreciate the long ball more :)

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Napoli needs to make that play.

I'll say this, at least it's the 2nd straight game where doubront has pitched into the 7th

Mancini0518

Jan 26, 2008
MA
Short sample size but MiddleBrooks looked great last night. Stayed on the ball and could have had 3 hits.

acr*

Jenny Dell was freaking out on that guy who tried to walk in front of her on camera

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I do not want to jump the gun...so don't think I am.

But could this Sox team win 100? Way early, and health will be the biggest factor...but it's possible.

And how funny would that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad