Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
vz66hur9vu9qn3h9dddt.jpg

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Wainwright-Scherzer tonight. Combined age of 77, both absolutely dealing this season

scherzer has been unhittable since joining the Dodgers

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Eovaldi = Mr. October like

those grunts are crazy. But he is adding some extra sauce to his pitches

At one point yesterday it was fastballs after fastballs. Plus devastating offspeeds. Same deliveries

Reactions: bbfan419

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Looks like matchups are going to look like this:

E-Rod vs. McClanahan
Sale vs. Baz
Eovaldi vs. Rasmussen

Game 4 (if necessary) is probably Pivetta vs. Wacha but of course it depends on who gets used out of the pen in the first three games.

TBQH the starting matchups in games 2 and 3 skew heavily in our favor, but I am sure Cash will have a quick hook because that bullpen is so deep. Also the Rays could slug it out against anyone so it's never easy. If we're going to compete in this series, the offense has to come through and take advantage of those starters. If we manage to go the full 5, Eddie gets to pitch twice so you hope he comes up big for us.

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
Gotta laugh when Aaron Boone says other teams are "closing the gap" on the Yankees. That gap was closed years ago.

Reactions: Alicat

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Looks like matchups are going to look like this:

E-Rod vs. McClanahan
Sale vs. Baz
Eovaldi vs. Rasmussen

Game 4 (if necessary) is probably Pivetta vs. Wacha but of course it depends on who gets used out of the pen in the first three games.

TBQH the starting matchups in games 2 and 3 skew heavily in our favor, but I am sure Cash will have a quick hook because that bullpen is so deep. Also the Rays could slug it out against anyone so it's never easy. If we're going to compete in this series, the offense has to come through and take advantage of those starters. If we manage to go the full 5, Eddie gets to pitch twice so you hope he comes up big for us.

Sale vs Baz should be honestly Baz was an elite pitching prospect and has been nothing but great in the majors. However both him and McClanahan have 0 playoff experience

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I just read the names of the Rays starters you guys mentioned and I have no idea who any of them are. I am familiar with the Rays lineup. That is what scares me.

Adam Wainwright still doing it at age 40...incredible.

Reactions: CDJ

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I was rooting for the Cards but if Albert Pujols walks them off right now I will stand and applaud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad