Red Sox Hire Alex Cora

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

gif-black-popcorn-2.gif

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Sox do this on the day the election will be decided to try and sweep it under the rug. I recall they did something else big and controversial somewhat recently on another day where something bigger was happening but i can't recall what it was specifically.

Reactions: Del Preston

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Can you explain your love for things that pretty much most people hate here? Krisbryantisbest, Astros, and now Cora
Very simple & I know you won't like the answer....I think some people take certain things & certain posters way more seriously than they should. In this case, Cora was banned for a year. (which I agree he deserved) He served his time. I consider him (AND Hinch) to be high quality managers who deserve another chance & I think that any team that seriously wants to become a contender are wise to hire these 2 men.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
This is pathetic.

I think this shows that the entire Boston Red Sox organization, from executive management all the way up to ownership, were complicit with Cora's cheating tactics. They may have even encouraged the cheating.

Their firing of Cora was simply than virtue signaling and to make themselves look good.

Most organizations who are ethical wouldn't re-hire an employee who was caught cheating, unless they were okay with the cheating.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Boo hoo, every team since Doubleday invented the game has cheated one way or another. Gamesmanship is part of baseball.

Did they actually do anything worse than say the Yankees a couple years ago being busted videoing signs from centerfield?

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Very simple & I know you won't like the answer....I think some people take certain things & certain posters way more seriously than they should. In this case, Cora was banned for a year. (which I agree he deserved) He served his time. I consider him (AND Hinch) to be high quality managers who deserve another chance & I think that any team that seriously wants to become a contender are wise to hire these 2 men.

You like villains

Sep 19, 2008
Boo hoo, every team since Doubleday invented the game has cheated one way or another. Gamesmanship is part of baseball.

Did they actually do anything worse than say the Yankees a couple years ago being busted videoing signs from centerfield?
cora is a piece of shit though

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
This just proves how biased Manfred is towards the Red Sox. They get a slap on the wrist for cheating then get to keep their manager who cheated TWICE and was the mastermind.

This is pathetic.

I think this shows that the entire Boston Red Sox organization, from executive management all the way up to ownership, were complicit with Cora's cheating tactics. They may have even encouraged the cheating.

Their firing of Cora was simply than virtue signaling and to make themselves look good.

Most organizations who are ethical wouldn't re-hire an employee who was caught cheating, unless they were okay with the cheating.

Its the Red Sox.... were you expecting them to be ethical? I sure as hell wasn't.

The higher ups were 100% aware of what was going on. But Manfred didn't want to screw his pal John Henry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad