Red Line Report's top goaltenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

habbyfan60

Mar 23, 2005
Woodlief is out of his mind!!! levasseur won't get picked until the 3rd. round. Wait and see. I've seen Levassuer play half a dozen times this year and is no where near the prospect that Price is right now.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
habbyfan60 said:
Woodlief is out of his mind!!! levasseur won't get picked until the 3rd. round. Wait and see. I've seen Levassuer play half a dozen times this year and is no where near the prospect that Price is right now.

True he isnt right now. But its not about right now. Its about 5 years from now.

hab 4ever

Mar 9, 2002
Montréal, Québec
Visit site
I had the opportunity to discuss with Rouyn-Noranda scouts and coaches 2-3 times in the last two years and they only had good things to say about the kid's character. I really like him as a player, and I think he has more upside than any other goaltender in this draft. Still, at this point, I understand that Price will be the first goalkeeper off the board, but I would definitely select Levasseur second, before Rask. As for Pavelec, I am not very high on him, despite his dramatic rise here in the last couple of months. The upside is good, but one the first quality I am looking for in goaltenders is the ability to control rebounds. IMO, considering the size most NHl forwards, you must control rebounds more than anything else.

My top 5 would be :

1-Price
2-Levasseur
3-Rask
4-Vincent
5-Pavelec

But I expect this order in the real draft :
1-Price
2-Rask
3-Levasseur
4-Pavelec
5-Vincent

All of them picked before the 55th selection...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad