5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
7206F33C-3E8F-4278-B3D1-5F429AE065A9.gif

A5217896-2651-40E6-B2E1-B8A47CEBD595.gif

FA2847B9-8BE9-49A6-B6F1-4C1640CB6FAB.gif

The Devils are on a B2B and 3rd in 4 however the Devils know our weakness. Backup goalies. They are starting Akira Schmid and backup goalies are our kryptonite.

I am not sure if we’ve ever faced this goalie but McDavid and Co. are rolling hard right now thanks to yours truly and the GDT….:joker: so I’m thinking we can solve him. In fact - Brown gets his first goal this afternoon! (Blame @Drivesaitl if not)

Devils save percentage is actually worse than ours right now so there’s reason to believe the red hot Oilers will punch several behind the Satan worshipping heathens from New Jersey before the afternoon is over and Skinner shuts the door enough to eke out a victory and keep the streak alive!

Plus the GDT Don’t Lose.

—————————————————————

:edmonton Projected Lines

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Brown
Foegele-McLeod-Janmark
Gagner-Hamblin-Ryan

Nurse-Ceci
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Desharnais

Picard

—————————————————————

:devils Projected Lines

Haula - Hughes - Toffoli
Palat - Hirchier - Bratt
Meier - Mercer - Lazar
Holtz - McLoed - Bastian

Siegenthaler - Nemec
Bahl - Marino
Hughes - Miller

Schmid

—————————————————————

GD Music

Red Hot - Motley Crue

—————————————————————

Fearless Prediction

Oilers 6 - Devils 2

—————————————————————

Last edited:

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
View attachment 780812

View attachment 780813

View attachment 780814

The Devils are on a B2B and 3rd in 4 however the Devils know our weakness. Backup goalies. They are starting Akira Schmid and backup goalies are our kryptonite.

I am not sure if we’ve ever faced this goalie but McDavid and Co. are rolling hard right now thanks to yours truly and the GDT….:joker: so I’m thinking we can solve him. In fact - Brown gets his first goal this afternoon! (Blame @Drivesaitl if not)

Devils save percentage is actually worse than ours right now so there’s reason to believe the red hot Oilers will punch several behind the Satan worshipping heathens from New Jersey before the afternoon is over and Skinner shuts the door enough to eke out a victory and keep the streak alive!

Plus the GDT Don’t Lose.

—————————————————————

:edmonton Projected Lines

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Brown
Foegele-McLeod-Janmark
Gagner-Hamblin-Ryan

Nurse-Ceci
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

—————————————————————

:devils Projected Lines

Haula - Hughes - Toffoli
Palat - Hirchier - Bratt
Meier - Mercer - Lazar
Holtz - McLoed - Bastian

Siegenthaler - Nemec
Bahl - Marino
Hughes - Miller

Schmid

—————————————————————

GD Music

Red Hot - Motley Crue

—————————————————————

Fearless Prediction

Oilers 6 - Devils 2

—————————————————————

Lacking my beauty but decent

Go oilers

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
As long as our December/Jan doesn’t turn into our standard forget how to hockey/we need to fire coach, we have a chance.
I think they were ok in December last year and very good January on.

For what it's worth, the way they're playing hockey, in all facets, leads me to believe they're keep getting better and having success, but who knows.

McDavid is back to being super human and Bouchard is trying to keep up to that level.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I think they were ok in December last year and very good January on.

For what it's worth, the way they're playing hockey, in all facets, leads me to believe they're keep getting better and having success, but who knows.

McDavid is back to being super human and Bouchard is trying to keep up to that level.
We just need to massively improve on Brown. He just…sucks every ounce of offense out of his linemates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad