Feb 14, 2009
Who's the better player?
Richard David Middleton or Gordon Arthur Berenson

State your case, cast your vote. :handclap:

d_2228.jpg

55297-604-21RB.jpg

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Got to go with Nifty on this one. I respect Berenson as being the only player to score 6 goals in a road game as well as being one of the first star players from an expansion team (he was close enough to that level).

But Middleton was just a better player and a more valuable commodity. Good offense, scored over 100 points twice, and good defense. Both I thought were at a higher level than Berenson. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if the HHOF inducted Middleton

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Ziostilon, why do you insist on placing players in polls they have no business being in?

At least do this with dead players because they won't see this and cry.

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
I don't expect it to be not one sided in a 2 option poll. but theres always skills that one player can perform while the other cannot.

berenson was still somewhat an all-star. esp. on those Blues teams.
so theres always an argument to be made from those Red Berenson fans

raleh

Oct 17, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
I don't expect it to be not one sided in a 2 option poll. but theres always skills that one player can perform while the other cannot.

berenson was still somewhat an all-star. esp. on those Blues teams.
so theres always an argument to be made from those Red Berenson fans

No there's not. This one is going to get locked just like the last one.

Leafs Forever

Jul 14, 2009
One-sided for Middleton.

I suggest asking some of the history buffs for good matchups. Go for similar rather than different, I think. You can look at some of the ATD draft lists too- if two guys are selected very widely apart, chances are one player is almost certainly better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad