Recent ex-Rangers we might WANT back at deadline.

NO concerns for CAP money, they'll figure it out! Which one, or two?

• Mats Zuccarello

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Vinny Lettieri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frank Vatrano

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Tyler Motte

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Vladamir Tarasenko

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Andrew Copp

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Kevin Rooney

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • None

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
In a non-cap world I'd happily take Miller back because Zib-Tro-Miller down the middle is very good and Cuylle-Miller-Kakko should work well; but in the real world none of these guys really move the needle for me...

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I'd take a chance on Duclair if he was cheap enough. Not interested in anyone on the list though.
Yeah, my bad. Had him in my head when gathering the list, somehow I forgot to add him.
I'm of the same ilk though. He has speed and seems to have matured into a bonafide nhl'er. Could he "hang" with Mika & Kreids?

Pavel Buchnevich.
Oh jeez, what is wrong with me. Yet another blown assignment on my part. Haha, Blaise make me laugh. Wow.

I see you forgot to add a None option. Since that is the correct answer, I added it for you and voted for it. :D
Thanks Gardner, I saw that. You're the best!

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I'll take anyone of those exes over the current girl we're seeing (Zibanejad).

...And she gave us the clap...no, which one is the one that drives you into a blind rage?

Why is it one or the other? How about no to the garbage listed in the poll and separate the wonder twins.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Why is it one or the other? How about no to the garbage listed in the poll and separate the wonder twins.

Some of those players aren't on the Rangers not because they overstayed their welcome but because we didn't have the money for them.

Hell, I'll do a 1-for-1 swap for Buch right now if the oppurtunity presented itself! Not his fault Drury is a dumbass.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Buchnevich is the only guy who makes a difference among the ex-Rangers and if he is available we should bring him home.

Some of those players aren't on the Rangers not because they overstayed their welcome but because we didn't have the money for them.

Hell, I'll do a 1-for-1 swap for Buch right now if the oppurtunity presented itself! Not his fault Drury is a dumbass.

You should be more upset with Kravstov and Kakko than Drury. They were the reasons Buch was traded.

Gluten Free Breadman

Mar 9, 2011
ny
Criteria:
1. Not currently playing for NYR
2. Played at least one game for the rangers
3. Active player

Buch Miller Kane
Tarasenko Hayes Zucc
Duclair Copp Vatrano
Motte Namestnikov Fast
Reaves/Strome

McDonagh Pionk
Skjei DeAngelo
Mikkola Shattenkirk
Staal/Smith

Talbot
Georsiev

Is this better than our current team?

My assessment: Based on their current day play, not their peak or play with the Rangers.... Forwards are highly skilled and deep, lacking physicality, defense is pretty bad, goalies are average

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad