Rebuild/Draft & Develop/Tank GDT #31: 5th is actually going to happen. You know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
As long as CBJ doesn't **** the bed against us... we're still good.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
****in Ottawa. Can't win worth ****. I'm glad they're not making the playoffs. A team that can't beat our ****** team doesn't deserve a spot in the show. FFS

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Again - if Ottawa wants to know when and where they lost their season?

Air Canada Centre. We'll gladly take refunds.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Ottawa will never beat Toronto in high pressure games. Always lost to us in the playoffs and apparently will lose to us fighting to get into the playoffs.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Ottawa will never beat Toronto in high pressure games. Always lost to us in the playoffs and apparently will lose to us fighting to get into the playoffs.

Pittsburgh can't beat Philly, Toronto can't beat Buffalo, Ottawa can't beat the Leafs.
Just the way it is.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Useless win, but very entertaining nonetheless.

Not going to lie, I did a fist pump when Holland scored, just instinct.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Unbelievable. Boston at least put up the shot totals last game, but Ottawa? They were being outshot by us for a lot of the game and only got goals thanks to powerplays. Utterly pathetic by a team fighting for their playoff lives there.

Not sure where the optimism is here. We can't afford to win a single game with the tiebreaker. Now we're counting on Carolina to not slip up.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
What's the big deal? You guys are two points back with 2 games left against a hot CBJ team and MTL. Carolina still has us (Buffalo), detroit x2 (who's sucked), and philly. You guys got 4th (pending lotto) locked up

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Some of you get way too worked up. Carolina will likely win tomorrow so all we need to do is lay down against the extremely hot Blue Jackets team and we're golden.

Don't just look at each game, look at the schedule overall.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Useless win, but very entertaining nonetheless.

Not going to lie, I did a fist pump when Holland scored, just instinct.

:laugh: there might of been a
"yaaaaay" on my end too. but seriously. (sigh).

can we please. just secure 4th. then we win

(in before Pi comes and tells us how we've still got this in the bag)

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Leafs are winning their next 2 games. You can book it.

Oh please leafs if worst comes to worst get a point in both games and the canes get atleast one more point the rest of the seasom, oh by the way did horachek go frazy during the post win like he did a couple of nights ago.Curse that loser he is eakins level bad, only difference is I think shanny wont be as idiotic as lowe, and wont fire mact for not firing eakins after his 1st year. I hope shannahan can save this team, and not be an idiot like lowe,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad