Reaves incident with Grubauer/Graves MOD - NO Racial remarks allowed. (Suspended 2 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I couldn't help but cringe watching Graves down in the middle of that pile. Someone makes one bad move with their legs and he gets his throat slit open. Jesus.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Avs coach did. Go read his comments. Very classless on a obvious headshot.

The Reaves play IS playoff hockey and everyone who isnt involved in this series can see this. This is why you have people like Reaves on your team. Blame Avs management for not having someone like that on their roster. Kadri may sort of fit that mold but hes been suspended for obvious reasons.

Their 9 minute power play was more than enough of a punishment for a play that IMO deserved 2 min penalty and a 10 min misconduct.

It's the reason why the Blues got swept this year, they needed a player like Reaves. Can't believe Armstrong let the best playoff hockey warrior on the planet let him go for a such a small return. They'd never win a cup without a player like Reaves.

Oh wait....

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Vegas did 3x as much as Kadri did tonight and you are whining about his coaches comments? Lol.
Did Vegas injure 2 players on headshots who wont play for the rest of this series? If not, I doubt they did as much as the Avs did.

Because all I saw in that dustup was some pushing and shoving and a much bigger player pushing his weight around on a smaller guy. Pretty harmless stuff in the big picture, nothing more than a 2 min penalty and a game misconduct.

This is the playoffs, its time for big boy hockey. That was big boy hockey, certainly not worthy of a suspension.

Reactions: cgf

TanguaySauce

Better Than BBQ
Jan 3, 2018
Shaolin Island
Did Vegas injure 2 players on headshots who wont play for the rest of this series? If not, I doubt they did as much as the Avs did.

Because all I saw in that dustup was some pushing and shoving and a much bigger player pushing his weight around on a smaller guy. Pretty harmless stuff in the big picture, nothing more than a 2 min penalty and a game misconduct.

This is the playoffs, its time for big boy hockey. That was big boy hockey, certainly not worthy of a suspension.

Yeah...with his knee on someone’s neck....

Reactions: AlysonChainz

NHL Review

Twitter: @nhl_review
Oct 27, 2019
So what you’re telling me is...regular scrum stuff, happens all the time

That happened three years ago..

I don’t disagree that scrums are worse this year (likely due to interdivisional play) but I don’t think we’ve seen something quite to this + Wilson extent in awhile. Even if you think that “happens all the time” it’s not something the league can or should accept is part of their product

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017

So, the fact that the headshots didn't result in disabling injuries excuses the headshots and dirty play?

What a strange metric.

Reactions: AlysonChainz

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Vegas fans must hate Reaves. What a selfish player who does nothing on the ice but hurts his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad