Realistic Trade Secenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Didn't you already make a realistic trade thread just a couple weeks ago on main boards?

Also, do you imply the proposals in the Salary Cap/Roster and Off Day threads aren't realistic?

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Define "realistic".

waxvz.jpg

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I want an upgrade on Johnson or Maatta, but Maatta is a lot less horrifying away from Oleksiak so I don’t know how urgent D is now. No idea about 3C.. Sheahan and Brass both suck.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Jarry and a pick for Ferland has like a 95% chance of happening IMO.

That high huh? I know what JR said today to Mackey but I don’t think he wants to give up his goaltending depth given Murray’s injury history....if he did trade Jarry, I think he’d be picking up another goalie somewhere...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
That high huh? I know what JR said today to Mackey but I don’t think he wants to give up his goaltending depth given Murray’s injury history....if he did trade Jarry, I think he’d be picking up another goalie somewhere...

He is 100% trading Jarry, the Penguins have been linked to Ferland by multiple insiders, Ferland is cheap and makes sense as a depth piece to acquire and the Canes suck in net. It's basically a perfect scenario for a trade to happen.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Good point. They lose Jarry for nothing if they don't trade him.

Jarry is signed next year...they don’t lose him nothing...because his deal is one-way it’s likely he or CDS gets traded, but that could be after the season and before the draft...no hurry to trade him by TDL unless it’s a really good deal for the Pens...either way, they are going to need another goalie in case someone gets hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad