GDT: #REALCONTENDERS vs Minnesota Fargos (7pm PST, 8pm relaxing in Albuquerque time)

How much effort should the Knights put in?

• 20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
My fortune telling didn't work

giphy.gif

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Is Subban playing tomorrow too? Or is Lagace getting a shot?

I feel like I’ve seen enough of Subban. I expect to see 3 goals from the other team when he plays.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Thought Walnuts' postgame comments kinda interesting. Mentioned not all players maybe being "on the same page" when it came to effort/intensity lately. And also playing not to get hurt. Rarely hear those sort of comments from the VGKs.

Guess if backing into the playoffs was the objective then that's okay. Seems like with a little more push they might have had a shot at second place and home ice. Maybe the feeling was home ice wasn't worth the effort/risk?

Dunno. Just thinking to myself. :laugh:

Reactions: hangman005

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Thought Walnuts' postgame comments kinda interesting. Mentioned not all players maybe being "on the same page" when it came to effort/intensity lately. And also playing not to get hurt. Rarely hear those sort of comments from the VGKs.

Guess if backing into the playoffs was the objective then that's okay. Seems like with a little more push they might have had a shot at second place and home ice. Maybe the feeling was home ice wasn't worth the effort/risk?

Dunno. Just thinking to myself. :laugh:
Obviously Paul doesn't know much about being a real contender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad