Re-live the Panthers 2013-14 season in 60 seconds

Erased

Jun 18, 2014
There was a goal - I can't remember if it was this season or last season - but it was a shot from the point - I believe by gudbranson - that got deflected up into the air and pinballed around before bouncing off of a defensemans shoulder and over the goalie. I was hoping to see it here because I haven't been able to find it anywhere and it was hilarious at the time. If anyone I can find that video it would be much appreciated.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
There was a goal - I can't remember if it was this season or last season - but it was a shot from the point - I believe by gudbranson - that got deflected up into the air and pinballed around before bouncing off of a defensemans shoulder and over the goalie. I was hoping to see it here because I haven't been able to find it anywhere and it was hilarious at the time. If anyone I can find that video it would be much appreciated.

last season i remember 4 things.

1. Thomas falling on his butt.. still saves puck

2. all the good trades...

3. Barkov

4. and finally the worst game ever... The joke that happend in Buffalo...

233243 posts
john scott throwing puck in net....

702IBrq.gif

us winning despite horrible refs... in game and horrid shootout calls

kuli high stick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODuDiTELxUI

awesome shootout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdG1njqLd2s

Last edited:

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I still remember that game believe it was in early January where we hit the post like 8 times throughout the game and then won on a shot off the post in the shootout from Boyes.

Erased

Jun 18, 2014
I remember that. stopping the ****ing play as the puck is going into the net and kulikov is all the way on the other side of the ice. Such bs.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
That was actually a good highlight.

Barkov and Bjugstad really were the two highlights of last year.

Weaver was such a wrecking ball to start the year.

Only thing I could think of, that they missed, was Guds hit on Heater.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I couldn't stop yelling at the tv lol. I have no idea why there were so many bad calls that game.

Same here :laugh: I pretty much lost my voice by the end of the night. I still have a dent in my wall unit from throwing the remote at it. Never seen another game like it and hope to never see it again whether the calls are against the Panthers or another team.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Same here :laugh: I pretty much lost my voice by the end of the night. I still have a dent in my wall unit from throwing the remote at it. Never seen another game like it and hope to never see it again whether the calls are against the Panthers or another team.

It was home game. Who was it against? I can remember it for sure. Boyes had a lot of chances in that game if not mistaken, and Panthers had some injuries what's new.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
For every team they had to condense all the awesome stuff in their season to 60 seconds.

For us it no condensing was needed. In fact, Im surprised their was 60 seconds of awesomeness last season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad