RDS & TVA Sports Memes! II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Houde:

Quelle grande équipe celle des Red wings the Detoit!

Quelle grande équipe celle des Kings the Los Angeles!

Quelle Grande épique celle des Black Hawks de Chicago!

Yea we get it, the Habs are a bunch of Hobos.

I never said him say

Quelle grande équipe celle des...

And Im pretty sure he never implied habs were hobos

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Houde:

Quelle grande équipe celle des Red wings the Detoit!

Quelle grande équipe celle des Kings the Los Angeles!

Quelle Grande épique celle des Black Hawks de Chicago!

Yea we get it, the Habs are a bunch of Hobos.

Yeah you're just hating for hating. He says that once in a blue moon, when he speaks of old time teams, like his beloved 1967 Maple Leafs. But that's it.

Pierre Houde is the GOAT. I can't blame him for loving to listen to himself, I love it too.

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec
ffvtm.jpg

Lumberjack Gilbert!

He was talking about the return of Eller in the line-up ahah

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
lol RDS so mad with Eller saying he's a center.

They don't want to see their golden boy DD on the wing.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
true story.

3 goals for Galchenyuk -> too bad for David who deserved the 1st star before the 3rd period

ffzlb.jpg

never change, RDS.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
"Les officiels sont toujours constants sur cette séquence. " - Patrick Lalime
No matter how many time I rewatch the sequence, they always make the same call!

Mr Jackpot

Mar 16, 2013
Montreal
PJ Stock on l'antichambre asked a question to Brian Savage: "ça été quoi ton mémoire favori avec le Canadien" instead of saying "ça été quoi ton meilleur souvenir"

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
ffvtm.jpg

Lumberjack Gilbert!

He was talking about the return of Eller in the line-up ahah

Caught that earlier today. :laugh:

"Quand t'es payé des millions pour jouer au hockey pis que le coach te dis de jouer à l'aile, tu farme ta bouaite pis tu va jouer à l'aile!"

PJ Stock on l'antichambre asked a question to Brian Savage: "ça été quoi ton mémoire favori avec le Canadien" instead of saying "ça été quoi ton meilleur souvenir"

For all his flaws, I'll never laugh at anyone speaking a second language publicly. Stock may be a clown for many, many reasons, but having trouble with French isn't one of them.

Koivu never learned a word.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006

"Quand t'es payé des millions pour jouer au hockey pis que le coach te dis de jouer à l'aile, tu farme ta bouaite pis tu va jouer à l'aile!"

For all his flaws, I'll never laugh at anyone speaking a second language publicly. Stock may be a clown for many, many reasons, but having trouble with French isn't one of them.

agreed 100%, besides, it's stupid to blame players/coaches for not learning the language and laugh at those who try.

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal

Your ignorance is well appreciated on this board.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Link on that vid is disabled. Can you post it as a simple URL?

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I never said him say

Quelle grande équipe celle des...

And Im pretty sure he never implied habs were hobos

He says it all the time and I'm sick of it. There's nothing more annoying than your local PBP guys gushing over the opposite team or opposite players when your team lose. I literally want to bash my TV. That's the problem I have with Houde. He thinks he's calling Disney World where everything is fantastic and people are kissing puppies.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
How can someone hate Pierre Houde? Like seriously...

This is not 2005, Houde is not the same he was back then. He lost a few steps, he seems mixed up most of the time by what's going on. Plus there's a few tendencies he has acumulated over the years that have become annoying like the constant praising of the other teams. Him being anal about pronounciations. It seems sometime he feels like he's at church instead of describing a hockey game, a manly sport. Him saying "ET Le But!" is sill great but that's about it.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
This is not 2005, Houde is not the same he was back then. He lost a few steps, he seems mixed up most of the time by what's going on. Plus there's a few tendencies he has acumulated over the years that have become annoying like the constant praising of the other teams. Him being anal about pronounciations. It seems sometime he feels like he's at church instead of describing a hockey game, a manly sport. Him saying "ET Le But!" is sill great but that's about it.

From what I remember, he said he's not so much anal about the native pronunciation as much as how the player himself wants his name to be pronounced on TV

And while I'm sure a lot of players couldn't care less, others really do. At some point they did a feature on Plekanec and his wife (or some other woman close to him) went a bit mental saying "It's not PLE-KA-NEK, it's PLE-KA-NETS" as if it was bugging the hell out of her

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I don't see what's wrong with pronouncing the names right, except for making everyone feel dumb for mispronouncing them.

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec

He said "bouaite" before to be polite but a minute later he lost it and said "farme ta yeule" :laugh:

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec
true story.

3 goals for Galchenyuk -> too bad for David who deserved the 1st star before the 3rd period

ffzlb.jpg

never change, RDS.

"Mario, Vincent et moi, on choisissait les étoiles et notre choix pour la 1ere était Dahhhvid"
"Galchenyuk a marqué 3 buts, on a pas eu le choix de changer, dommage pour Dahhvid"

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
He said "bouaite" before to be polite but a minute later he lost it and said "farme ta yeule" :laugh:

funny thing about this whole Eller on the wing from RDS is, it comes from them, MT didnt say a word about where Eller would play when he's back, same for Eller himself.

(although I wouldnt be surprised if MT put Eller as LW/RW)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
And for RDS on Desharnais...LOL :laugh:

Desharnais is everywhere.

Try your local Quebec dep and check out the official mini-schedule of the Habs. Front page, is a photo of PK, and on the lower part, DD is superimposed. Not Price or MaxPac, but little Davey. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad