RD Oliwer Kaski - Pelicans, Liiga (2013 Undrafted)

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I thought it was Blue Jackets... How certain this dude is that its the Red Wings? Its Ilta-Sanomat, not the most trust worthy "media"
You always hear people say IS is "not trustworthy", but how? From what I've seen, when they say their sources say something will happen, it will. I can't recall them giving blatantly false info. Of course, sometimes the sources can be wrong but that holds true for all media.

Reactions: Patrik Barkov

Cumina

Sep 26, 2016
Sulak has more mass and is likely much stronger due to it, as was implied in his post...

If you don’t think a 20lb difference on presumably lean bodies is “bigger” than you don’t even lift. Even if the players are 20% bodyfat, that’s another 16lbs of muscle on a more compact frame

Assuming their bones, organs etc. weigh exactly the same, yes.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I have no idea how he played, but based on EP stats scouting he did ok with Charlotte? Him signing with the KHL might just be because of the uncertainty of future AHL season. A lot of players signing in Europe.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Him signing with the KHL might just be because of the uncertainty of future AHL season. A lot of players signing in Europe.

Well that, plus he has a less than 0 chance to see NHL ice over the likes of Pesce, Hamilton, etc. in CAR at the moment. Even when Pesce and Hamilton went down and there was a glaring need for RD in CAR, they opted to trade for Skjei and rental Vatanen over calling up Kaski.

He may have had a shot at a 3rd pair slot in camp next season, but competition in CAR will be fierce with Bean, Keane, Fleury, Sellgren and likely Forsling all battling for a spot.

He was excellent offensively in Charlotte, but his defensive game was no where near NHL ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated: