RD Luke Prokop - Calgary Hitmen, WHL (2020, 73rd, NSH)

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Achieved more than you will ever have done though. Your anti-Russian bias is quite boring and tedious in the extreme.

No, problem, I at least achieved way more that you.

As for the anti-russian bias, it is not anti-russian, but anti-russian homers. And for Tereshkova, it is a well-known fact, she was sent largerly as a PR stunt by the communist party, she was a workingßclass woman who was chosen for her working-class roots and because guys from the party decided that she will be more useful as a PR person than other, better candidates. During the mission, there were multiply mistakes from her and a woman wasn't sent to space for next 20 years or smth largerly due to that. Tereshkova understandably never went back to space but is still to this day used for PR by the leadership of the country.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Very interesting and surprising move - not often you see a signed NHL draft picks Rights traded in their potential overage year - does this mean he is coming back to junior?

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017

Very interesting and surprising move - not often you see a signed NHL draft picks Rights traded in their potential overage year - does this mean he is coming back to junior?

I suppose the conditions on the picks are related to whether he comes back. But the Preds did send him to the ECHL. It’s not really like Milwaukee was totally overloaded with D either. I mean at best he wasn’t expected to be higher than 7th on their AHL depth chart, and maybe in camp he slid below a couple of AHL-only contracts also. But even then you are one recall and one injury away from getting called back up to the AHL. :dunno:

One would not think he has anything left to do in junior. I wouldn’t have expected him to go back. But this trade says at least somebody’s thinking about it. :(

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012

i would assume that there is a VERY good chance he comes to Seattle. He's been sent to the ECHL and i would guarentee Seattle did their homework that there is a good chance he would be sent to them. Seattle is a VERY strong team and a favorite to win the league title so it could be a good option for the Preds

This will be an insane addition if he ends up coming to Seattle

Last edited:

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
It’s really disappointing he didn’t make the AHL full-time, was hoping to see him possibly get a call up for a few NHL games. I’d definitely play out your 20 year old campaign in Junior and see where it goes from there. It’s not the end of the world by any means. Just got to come back better for Nashville Camp next year. You got this Luke! Good luck in Seattle King! <3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad