RD Ian Moore - Harvard, NCAA (2020, 67th, ANA)

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Limited to 21 games due to injury in what was a tough season for Harvard. He was a junior captain.

Any news on next season yet?

With the exception of Cornell, both the NILs and the transfer portal have had a huge impact on the Ivy League schools and their ability to compete with the rest of the ECAC.

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
Limited to 21 games due to injury in what was a tough season for Harvard. He was a junior captain.

Any news on next season yet?

With the exception of Cornell, both the NILs and the transfer portal have had a huge impact on the Ivy League schools and their ability to compete with the rest of the ECAC.
Harvard supposedly put a lot of money into NIL last year and are really pushing to make up the gap they have in scholarship and NIL dollars in other schools. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him stay

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Harvard supposedly put a lot of money into NIL last year and are really pushing to make up the gap they have in scholarship and NIL dollars in other schools. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him stay

That is news since Ivy League schools were technically non-scholarship in the past.

Unless Harvard is different than the other Ivies or things have changed, the portal is also a disadvantage - players leave but the Ivy League does not accept transfers.

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
That is news since Ivy League schools were technically non-scholarship in the past.

Unless Harvard is different than the other Ivies or things have changed, the portal is also a disadvantage - players leave but the Ivy League does not accept transfers.
They're still "non-scholarship" but the word is the NIL is trying to make up the difference for a lot of kids who won't receive much or any financial aid/grants. I think my first post was worded poorly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad