RD Aleksi Heimosalmi - Ässät U20 Pori, U20 SM-sarja (2021, 44th, CAR)

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
Most disappointing player on Finland. Reminds me of Honka brothers and Lassi Thomson. Not good.

Bad defense. Dumb penalties. Not enough offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ippenator and Svedu

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Most disappointing player on Finland. Reminds me of Honka brothers and Lassi Thomson. Not good.

Bad defense. Dumb penalties. Not enough offense.
Very good descripition. With Brad Lambert the weakest player in the team. And to think that Kiviharju didn’t make the team and rubbish d-men like Heimosalmi, Ruotsalainen or Malinen made that team. Goddamn they were all awful with and without the puck. Especially with the puck.

Kiviharju would have been so much better than any of them already. I’m absolutely sure about it. Well, nothing would have saved Finland anyway as long as Mälsä was the coach. And no, I didn’t write the coaches name incorrectly - that is really how it’s supposed to be written...

shotvalley

Jan 18, 2010
Very good descripition. With Brad Lambert the weakest player in the team. And to think that Kiviharju didn’t make the team and rubbish d-men like Heimosalmi, Ruotsalainen or Malinen made that team. Goddamn they were all awful with and without the puck. Especially with the puck.

Kiviharju would have been so much better than any of them already. I’m absolutely sure about it. Well, nothing would have saved Finland anyway as long as Mälsä was the coach. And no, I didn’t write the coaches name incorrectly - that is really how it’s supposed to be written...
Lambert has tools but seems that he doens't know what to do next. Think Pihlström or Aaltonen - take the puck behind the net disconnect controller.

Heimosalmi propably doesnt have mind set to play NA style game. Too hesistant. Maybe he is just immature but it doesn't look good.

Imo Koivunen and Nyman has NHL potential. Kemell is one trick pony ala Tolvanen and Pulkkinen and is not gonna make it.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Lambert has tools but seems that he doens't know what to do next. Think Pihlström or Aaltonen - take the puck behind the net disconnect controller.

Heimosalmi propably doesnt have mind set to play NA style game. Too hesistant. Maybe he is just immature but it doesn't look good.

Imo Koivunen and Nyman has NHL potential. Kemell is one trick pony ala Tolvanen and Pulkkinen and is not gonna make it.
I have been slightly disappointed in Kemell for sure. Especially his development has stalled badly compared to last season. But he does show some real glimpses that make me still feel at least a bit better about him than about Tolvanen and definitely better than about Pulkkinen.

Lambert has way too low hockey IQ to ever become an NHL player. But otherwise I pretty much agree with your comments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad