Ray Bourque Vs Scott Niedermayer

MoreRights4Women

Jan 18, 2019
Who is the better defence all time. Take it all into consideration with total points and consistency, value to his team, winning pedigree, play style and its effectiveness during the time they played, players they played with and what each of these two meant to their teams

Niedermayer did it all, 4 cups and gold medals while having a way of playing the game as if it was effortless and made the game look easy , Bourque won multiple Norris trophies and lit up till the end and finally got the cup on his last lap. What’s the word dirty bird

Tweed

Jun 25, 2006
tenor.gif

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Scott Neidermayer is my favorite hockey player ever and this is hilarious. It's Bourque.

(That being said, I'd take Lidstrom over Bourque, hahaha.)

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
In case you couldn't guess, I'm a Canadiens fan and I'd say Bourque was quite a bit better than Niedermayer.

Reactions: missionAvs

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
This ain't it OP. This ain't even close to being it. Neidermayer would be lucky to have a signed Bourque jersey let alone be compared to him as a player.

member 157595

Who's better, a possible Top 5 defenseman in the history of the sport, or a guy not even remotely close to being a Top 5 defenseman in the history of the sport? Tough decision.

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
Niedermayer is deservedly in the HoF, but for most of his career he wasn’t even the best D on his team. Bourque is the 2nd best, or at worst, 3rd best in the history of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad