Signing(s): Ravens sign Saints WR Willie Snead to 2 year offer sheet

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Seems like a lot for a guy who did literally nothing last year. I can't see the Saints matching this after bringing in Meredith and bringing back Coleman.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Should’ve just traded a 7th and signed him for less.

Saints won’t match.

third man in

Jul 27, 2007
Maryland
I believe the base deal is 2y 7mil with 3.4 in incentives. Doesn't seem so high to me. His previous two seasons were good and he's only 25.

Feb 24, 2017
Seems like a lot for a guy who did literally nothing last year. I can't see the Saints matching this after bringing in Meredith and bringing back Coleman.
He had a reception. That isn’t literally nothing. You maybe wanted to say “essentially nothing”?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Ravens have always had crap receivers. Flacco is such a average (maybe even below average) QB that they need to throw money at players for them to come play with him.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Ravens have always had crap receivers. Flacco is such a average (maybe even below average) QB that they need to throw money at players for them to come play with him.

They don't have crap receivers. They have one of the worst starting QB's in the league.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
He's a good player. Messed up and got a DUI last year, lost his spot in the offense, then came back and got hurt. Just never got back in the mix. He's not even slightly flashy and not very fast, but he knows how to get open and his run-after-catch is very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad