Rats 'N Pucks - Raining Rats Radio Episode 2

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Towards the end of last season, myself and two other HFBoards members on here Catsfan7 and RedSteeg32 started our own Panthers blog titled Rats 'N Pucks. We have recruited quite a few other big Panthers fans that were happy to contribute. All of us have been working hard during the playoffs and off-season so far on different elements of our website, which can be found at: https://ratsnpucks.wordpress.com

Our goal, like other Panthers blogs, are to get fans more involved with the team and attract new ones through our content. We have made sure to dish out a variety articles weekly based on Panthers news, opinions, and through other creative ways such as hockey-related art, photography, and more.

The newest element of Rats 'N Pucks is our Raining Rats Radio segment. We started our first podcast last week where we discussed possible selections for the Panthers for the NHL Draft and reviewed specific players for their 2014-2015 season in review.

Our second Raining Rats Radio podcast debuted today. The group discusses a review of this past weekend's NHL Draft from the experience to selections that the Panthers and other NHL teams made as well as some possibilities that the Panthers could go after on July 1st through free agency.

Please check out our website at https://ratsnpucks.wordpress.com, listen to our Raining Rats Radio podcast, and please let us know what you think. All comments, suggestions, etc are welcome. Thank you :)

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I'm one of the writers for the site, so shouldn't I be good? Unless there's something individually I have to do?
Now you're good, you just didn't have the army green tinted username last night which indicates HFB Partner status.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Are you guys affiliated with rats on the ice? Think he has a youtube channel and writes on the blogs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad