Rate my team

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
I don’t like my team, got the 7th overall. 10 teams league standard.

QB : Wilson
RB : CEH, Gordon, Mostert, Michel, Scott, Mattison
WR: J.Jones, Robinson, Woods, M.Jones, Jefferson
TE : Higbee
K : Lutz
DEF : Indy (planning on streaming DEF)

Is it as bad as I think? I think I have good WR corps and ok RB

Seems fine to me. I agree with you on your WRs being stronger but you have 2 quality RBs to start(and with Cook and his injury history, Mattison seems like a good late pick). You could also trade one of Robinson or Woods later if you need another RB2 type. Seems good at most positions though.

Reactions: Maitz

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Seems fine to me. I agree with you on your WRs being stronger but you have 2 quality RBs to start(and with Cook and his injury history, Mattison seems like a good late pick). You could also trade one of Robinson or Woods later if you need another RB2 type. Seems good at most positions though.

Thanks man, I was kinda worried since I usually draft a lot of RB

Reactions: JTBF81

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
12 team FFPC Best Ball Terminator (Full PPR, TE Premium)

11th pick (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, FLEX, FLEX, TE, K, DST)

QB: Joe Burrow, Ryan Tannehill, Sam Darnold
RB: Kenyan Drake, Josh Jacobs, Chris Carson, Jonathan Taylor, Marlon Mack, Latavius Murray
WR: Tyler Boyd, Marquise Brown, Julian Edleman, Sammy Watkins, Dede Westbrook Corey Davis, John Ross, Scott Miller
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Chris Herndon, Ryan Griffin, Dawson Knox
K: Matt Gay, Jake Elliot, Sam Sloman
DST: Tampa Bay, Green Bay

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I don’t like my team, got the 7th overall. 10 teams league standard.

QB : Wilson
RB : CEH, Gordon, Mostert, Michel, Scott, Mattison
WR: J.Jones, Robinson, Woods, M.Jones, Jefferson
TE : Higbee
K : Lutz
DEF : Indy (planning on streaming DEF)

Is it as bad as I think? I think I have good WR corps and ok RB

Not bad at all. You have high end talent at all positions. Your RBs could be stronger but you are set pretty much everywhere except RB depth. You'll have to stream a Def every week but you know that

Reactions: Maitz

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
2nd pick, 10 team league, .5 ppr, standard scoring, 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1 flex, 1TE, 1D/ST, 1 K, 7 bench

QB-K. Murray
RB-Barkley, Ekeler, J. Taylor, Hunt, Breida, A. Gibson, Henderson
WR-Ridley, Metcalf, Boyd, Kirk, Ruggs
TE-Kittle
D/ST-Saints(will be streaming)
K-Gay(will be Succop or Atl's K now)
Thanks for any feedback!

Pretty solid overall imo. You already know about the Def and Kicker. I don't like the RB depth but Taylor could become special in Indy.

Reactions: JTBF81

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
12 team FFPC Best Ball Terminator (Full PPR, TE Premium)

11th pick (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, FLEX, FLEX, TE, K, DST)

QB: Joe Burrow, Ryan Tannehill, Sam Darnold
RB: Kenyan Drake, Josh Jacobs, Chris Carson, Jonathan Taylor, Marlon Mack, Latavius Murray
WR: Tyler Boyd, Marquise Brown, Julian Edleman, Sammy Watkins, Dede Westbrook Corey Davis, John Ross, Scott Miller
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Chris Herndon, Ryan Griffin, Dawson Knox
K: Matt Gay, Jake Elliot, Sam Sloman
DST: Tampa Bay, Green Bay

I do not like this at all. QBs are sub-par... and why have 3? RBs are loaded. Boyd is decent but as your 1st WR? You are lacking a WR1. You took some Lotto Ticket TEs. Gronk may boom or bust. You should never have more than 1 kicker on your team when there isn't a bye week.... and even then unless it's an elite kicker. I like TB defense but you should go to the streaming option for GB

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I do not like this at all. QBs are sub-par... and why have 3? RBs are loaded. Boyd is decent but as your 1st WR? You are lacking a WR1. You took some Lotto Ticket TEs. Gronk may boom or bust. You should never have more than 1 kicker on your team when there isn't a bye week.... and even then unless it's an elite kicker. I like TB defense but you should go to the streaming option for GB

Its a best ball league.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Ready for Draft 2? I do Yahoo leagues. I was projected to go 13-0 in the last league. 12-1 in this league. Different people drafting too. It is a Superflex with a +/- For Completion/Incomp. 6 point throwing TDs:

QB
Mahomes
Roethlisberger
Garopollo

RB
Kamara
Drake
Sanders
Mostert
Montgomery

WR
Robinson
McLaurin
Chark
Gallup
Miller

TE
Gesicki
Herndon

K
Butker

DEF

New Orleans

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Its a best ball league.

Only thing that changes is the "bye week". I had no idea what a Best Ball league was so I looked it up. The Boom or Bust isn't bad at all but in a format like that you still shouldn't draft 3 Kickers. I'm not sure how the draft played out but there is definitely a lack of top end talent minus RB. It looks like you drafted: Drake, Jacobs and Carson early... I'm not sure who your 4th round pick was? Taylor? I feel like you should have gotten a WR earlier to help balance out your scoring. I don't know. I'm not 100% familar with Best Ball leagues. Didn't mean to offend

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Only thing that changes is the "bye week". I had no idea what a Best Ball league was so I looked it up. The Boom or Bust isn't bad at all but in a format like that you still shouldn't draft 3 Kickers. I'm not sure how the draft played out but there is definitely a lack of top end talent minus RB. It looks like you drafted: Drake, Jacobs and Carson early... I'm not sure who your 4th round pick was? Taylor? I feel like you should have gotten a WR earlier to help balance out your scoring. I don't know. I'm not 100% familar with Best Ball leagues. Didn't mean to offend

I went RB with my first 4 picks because RB dries up fast and WR is pretty deep. Sure my WR group isnt amazing its better than having guys like Kerryon Johnson and JK Dobbins as my RB2 which some teams have. There are only 2 WR starts and I rather have a RBs in a flex spot than a WR.

Normally I wouldnt draft 3 kickers but the elite Kickers with job security go off the boards much earlier. Since there are no adds I cant afford to have a Kicker get hurt and/or lose his job if starts missing kicks. Hence the 3.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I went RB with my first 4 picks because RB dries up fast and WR is pretty deep. Sure my WR group isnt amazing its better than having guys like Kerryon Johnson and JK Dobbins as my RB2 which some teams have. There are only 2 WR starts and I rather have a RBs in a flex spot than a WR.

Normally I wouldnt draft 3 kickers but the elite Kickers with job security go off the boards much earlier. Since there are no adds I cant afford to have a Kicker get hurt and/or lose his job if starts missing kicks. Hence the 3.

I get you with the Kickers. I will tell you though I've noticed WRs dry up pretty quickly in the 12 people leagues.

Like picking later in the 1st round and you go RB and RB. I probably do that too. So when the 3rd rounds is getting around to you you'll see Robinson, OBJ, Cooper, Thielen. If you skip on them by the time you are drafting in round 5 you'll be looking at: Keenan Allen (new QB who isn't know for throwing), Diggs (new team), Hilton (new QB), Landry (honestly a winner who always go underdrafted) and AJ Green (injury concern). So does a Cooper help you more than a Taylor after you already draft 3 RBs? How often does Taylor outscore your top 3 RBs. How often does Amari Cooper outscore your WRs? It's just that you left points on the board to draft RBs.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Not bad at all. You have high end talent at all positions. Your RBs could be stronger but you are set pretty much everywhere except RB depth. You'll have to stream a Def every week but you know that
Thanks for your feedback!

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I get you with the Kickers. I will tell you though I've noticed WRs dry up pretty quickly in the 12 people leagues.

Like picking later in the 1st round and you go RB and RB. I probably do that too. So when the 3rd rounds is getting around to you you'll see Robinson, OBJ, Cooper, Thielen. If you skip on them by the time you are drafting in round 5 you'll be looking at: Keenan Allen (new QB who isn't know for throwing), Diggs (new team), Hilton (new QB), Landry (honestly a winner who always go underdrafted) and AJ Green (injury concern). So does a Cooper help you more than a Taylor after you already draft 3 RBs? How often does Taylor outscore your top 3 RBs. How often does Amari Cooper outscore your WRs? It's just that you left points on the board to draft RBs.

If it wasnt best ball I would probably go RB-RB and then depending on what RBs were left in R3, go either RB again or WR and then vice versa in R4. I think stockpiling RBs is important especially with guys like Swift and Montgomery already in danger of missing time early in the season. I have a big advantage at the most important position.

Thanks for letting me know about Gay. I honestly should have researched Kickers at bit more. I guess I know who Im dropping before Week 1.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
finally got around to doing our live draft and bbq. Smoked wings, smoked pork belly and bbq steaks....unfortunately I did not train prior to the event and after the second bottle of tequila was cracked for shots I kind of hit a wall lol......lets say I didn't remember my last 4 picks the next day ha.

10 team league PPR and I picked 7th.

1. Henry
2. J. Jacobs
3. Prescott
4. Ekeler
6. Waller
7. McLaurin
8. T.Boyd
9. Ceedee Lamb
10. Marq. Brown
11. SF
12. Fairbairn
13. M. Hardman
14. Ruggs 3
15. Sony Micheal
16. Hunter Henry

For the state I got myself into I think I did ok. A bit heavy on WR but I am sure injuries etc will lead to another HB being available on the waiver wire at some point.
QBs and TEs went fast and furious in the first four rounds for some reason this season so I tried to get a decent one early. Everyone seemed to shy away from the Chargers with Taylor as the QB so I was able to get Ekeler and Henry later. Went way to early on a kicker, dont really remember that pick either lol.

Next year im going to have to skip out on the tequila shots ha.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
12 team standard draft. 3 Keeper league. Picked 9th

QB - Russel Wilson
RB - Mark Ingram
RB - Chris Carson - K
WR - Tyreek Hill - K
WR - Amari Cooper - K
WR - Allen Robinson
TE - Darren Waller
Flex - WR Terry McLaurin
K - Ka’imi Fairbairn
Def - Philadelphia

Bench

QB - Phillip Rivers
RB - Justin Jackson
RB - James White
RB - James Robinson
WR - Justin Jefferson
TE - Ian Thomas

Drafted Rivers last. I don’t mind the team but I don’t love it either.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
10 team, PPR, pick 10:
QB: J Allen
RB: C Carson, D Johnson, C Akers, D Montgomery, J White, B Scott, C Thompson
WR: D Adams, J Jones, K Golladay, M Gallup, J Crowder
TE: D Goedert, A Hooper
D/K: Need to drop someone

12 team, .5 PPR, pick 1:
QB: K Murray
RB: C McCaffrey, L Bell, L Murray, B Scott, N Hines, T Pollard
WR: K Golladay, R Woods, T Boyd, S Shepard, A Miller
TE: T Kelce, H Hurst
K: G Zuerlein
D/ST: PHI

Like my second team much more than my first.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
12 teams, full PPR, I picked 5th.

QB: Josh Allen
RB: Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson, Le'Veon Bell, Devin Singletary, Alexander Mattison
WR: Julio Jones, Robert Woods, TY Hilton, Emmanuel Sanders, Bryan Edwards
TE: Evan Engram, Jonnu Smith
K: Matt Prater
D/ST: Philadelphia

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Wondering how you'd rate my team in a 12 team half ppr league? (Picked 4th)

Qb:Carson Wentz
Wr:Amari Cooper
Wr:Robert Woods
Wr:AJ Green Wr:
WR:CeeDee Lamb
Wr:Henry Ruggs III
Rb:Ezekiel Elliott
Rb:Austin Ekeler
Rb: David Johnson
Rb: D'Andre Swift
Rb:Lativius Murray
Te:Hayden Hurst
K:Matt Prater
Def:New Orleans Saints

QUESTION - Joe Burrow is available on waiver wire shoild I pick him up, and if yes who should I drop?

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
Drew Brees QB - NO
Joe Mixon RB - CINQ
Saquon Barkley RB - NYG
Allen Robinson WR - CHI
Terry McLaurin WR - WAS
Darren Waller TE - LV
Mark Ingram RB - BAL
Tarik Cohen RB - CHI
Alexander Mattison RB - MIN
Boston Scott RB - PHI
Tyler Boyd WR - CIN
T.Y. Hilton WR - IND
Curtis Samuel WR - CAR
Hayden Hurst TE - ATL
Mason Crosby K - GB
Washington Football Team

Im a skins fan and have a feeling that the Dline is gonna wreak havoc.

Last edited:
Reactions: tacogeoff

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
How would you guys handle QB? I have the 1st pick in a 12 team league and like taking QBs late but I'm curious what others think of these options:

5th round (feels too early for a QB): D. Prescott, D. Watson, K. Murray
7th round: J. Allen, C. Wentz
10th round: C. Newton, D. Jones, J. Goff

WR is deep this year and I want to load up as much as possible in the middle rounds.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
How would you guys handle QB? I have the 1st pick in a 12 team league and like taking QBs late but I'm curious what others think of these options:

5th round (feels too early for a QB): D. Prescott, D. Watson, K. Murray
7th round: J. Allen, C. Wentz
10th round: C. Newton, D. Jones, J. Goff

WR is deep this year and I want to load up as much as possible in the middle rounds.

I feel like QB rankings have finally valued the position properly, so there's no longer the obvious targets late in the draft. And I'm not sure which are the obvious high upside late round targets. The drafts that I've done that I like the best are when I pick one of the late early guys, Murray or Wilson most of the time for me, basically the last one from the Watson/Prescott/Wilson/Murray tier. I'm very comfortable just taking 1 QB if I get them. My next ideal is 2 guys from tier 3/4/5. I like all of tier 3 Ryan/Allen/Wentz/Brees, with 4 and 5, it usually depends on who I got from tier 3. If I draft Allen, I'm probably avoiding Burrow and targeting Brady late or maybe Rodgers, basically a safe floor guy. If I have one of the safer tier 3 guys, then I like targeting Burrow, Jones, or even Goff as high upside fliers.

Really depends on the league. If my high upside flier doesn't pan out, then I'll cut bait, I don't really like holding onto multiple QBs to start the year, but I think it's worth taking a flier at the draft. Maybe it's because I'm a Mizzou homer, but even Lock as a flier makes sense. Hitting on a late QB boom is such an advantage, especially if another team busted or gets an injury. Plenty of QBs to stream, but hard to win with a non top 12 streamer.

Hell, I'd be curious what a combo of Cousins and Jimmy G would rank last season based on picking whoever was the higher projected QB each week. I'd still prefer to have someone that has some level of upside of being a top 6 QB, and someone that can provide a safe floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I feel like QB rankings have finally valued the position properly, so there's no longer the obvious targets late in the draft. And I'm not sure which are the obvious high upside late round targets. The drafts that I've done that I like the best are when I pick one of the late early guys, Murray or Wilson most of the time for me, basically the last one from the Watson/Prescott/Wilson/Murray tier. I'm very comfortable just taking 1 QB if I get them. My next ideal is 2 guys from tier 3/4/5. I like all of tier 3 Ryan/Allen/Wentz/Brees, with 4 and 5, it usually depends on who I got from tier 3. If I draft Allen, I'm probably avoiding Burrow and targeting Brady late or maybe Rodgers, basically a safe floor guy. If I have one of the safer tier 3 guys, then I like targeting Burrow, Jones, or even Goff as high upside fliers.

Really depends on the league. If my high upside flier doesn't pan out, then I'll cut bait, I don't really like holding onto multiple QBs to start the year, but I think it's worth taking a flier at the draft. Maybe it's because I'm a Mizzou homer, but even Lock as a flier makes sense. Hitting on a late QB boom is such an advantage, especially if another team busted or gets an injury. Plenty of QBs to stream, but hard to win with a non top 12 streamer.

Hell, I'd be curious what a combo of Cousins and Jimmy G would rank last season based on picking whoever was the higher projected QB each week. I'd still prefer to have someone that has some level of upside of being a top 6 QB, and someone that can provide a safe floor.

I really like those options but the issue I run into is where I'm picking. Since I have the 1st pick, I have 5-01 and then my next pick isn't until 6-12. I should most likely have my pick of those four QBs or at least three of them at 5-01 but then they're all gone at 6-12. If I had a mid-5th round pick then I'd probably do it but based on the mocks I've done and rankings, I could be able to get two of McLaurin, Ridley, and Lockett at 4-12 and 5-01. I don't know if I want to give that up for a QB, even one as good as the tier two options. My league has three starting WRs and a Flex.

I also completely agree with you about the lack of obvious late round options. In the last two years I've gotten both MVPs, Lamar and Mahomes, in the 9th and 10th rounds. I never expected either to win MVP and I doubt most experts did either but they were the obvious candidates on everyone's list.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
10 team .5 PPR 4th pick

QB: Allen
RB: Cook, Montgomery, Akers, Gibson, Moss, James Robinson
WR: Hopkins, Lockett, Landry, Chark, Jefferson
TE: Kelce
DST: Patriots
K: Koo

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I really like those options but the issue I run into is where I'm picking. Since I have the 1st pick, I have 5-01 and then my next pick isn't until 6-12. I should most likely have my pick of those four QBs or at least three of them at 5-01 but then they're all gone at 6-12. If I had a mid-5th round pick then I'd probably do it but based on the mocks I've done and rankings, I could be able to get two of McLaurin, Ridley, and Lockett at 4-12 and 5-01. I don't know if I want to give that up for a QB, even one as good as the tier two options. My league has three starting WRs and a Flex.

I also completely agree with you about the lack of obvious late round options. In the last two years I've gotten both MVPs, Lamar and Mahomes, in the 9th and 10th rounds. I never expected either to win MVP and I doubt most experts did either but they were the obvious candidates on everyone's list.
Yeah, I'd just wait on QB in that spot and see of someone falls or pick up some of the later guys. Tyrod Taylor is someone I think should finish top 16 if he starts a full season. He was solid fantasy wise in Buffalo and now he has real talent around him.

Reactions: Avs_19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad