OT: Rate my fantasy football team!!

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I had Hauschka and Rodgers...

Rodgers let me down big time..

Also, I had a chance to draft Harvin and I didn't. regret that big time... He rushes, receives, and returns...guys gold if healthy..

Rodgers didn't let you down. The Seahawks D just played like themselves. Did you see what they did to Brees and Manning last year? Hardly Rodgers fault the other night.

Hershey Hockey

#AskNeal
Oct 5, 2010
Hershey, PA
If any of you drafted Ellington, be sure to pick up Dwyer as well, or else someone like me will swoop in. :naughty:

Ellington is the ONLY back I have who I didn't have handcuffed because someone else drafted Dwyer and of course he's the first one to go down. :shakehead

At least I have Bernard Pierce/Ray Rice to fill my flex spot but Cincy's run defense is not a favorable fantasy matchup.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Ellington is the ONLY back I have who I didn't have handcuffed because someone else drafted Dwyer and of course he's the first one to go down. :shakehead

At least I have Bernard Pierce/Ray Rice to fill my flex spot but Cincy's run defense is not a favorable fantasy matchup.

...And I also hope you have Jeremy Hill on your bench. Bernard is a seriously overrated FF player this year. A 2nd round pick who's going to split time with another RB? Horrible.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Does Justin Forsett become a possible week 1 add on now? With Rice being cut he is an interesting option.

Unless you're in 10 person league there have to be better options out there. Forsett is a journeyman and it's very rare that guys like that make any significant difference. I'm the type who rolls on upside and for me the guy to roll the dice on is rookie Lorenzo Taliaferro. I drafted him in two of my leagues counting on Rice/Pierce to not do anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad