Ratchet and Clank (PS5)

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
"This game is damn fun."

"This is the first game that truly shows what the PS5 can do."

I can't even imagine how fun this game will be just from this really detailed and in depth review (just ignore the corny stuff). He really covers it all.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
It's the first game that I've seen on either of the new consoles that's using the new tech to do something with gameplay that the old consoles couldn't. The way you can travel to different regions through the rifts is a neat mechanic and a good use of the faster loading times.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Getting really solid reviews across the board it seems. Great to see it doing well !

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
2 or so hours in. Very impressive. Tested it in fidelty, but mostly playing in performance RT with the PS5 headphones. Insomniac is on a crazy run right now. Can't wait to see what the other AAA SIE studios (mainly Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, and Guerilla, since whatever is next for SuckerPunch is a long way off) can do with this hardware.

Reactions: robertmac43

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Never played this series before, but from what I've read its the first real "next gen" game, so I picked it up. Only about an hour in, but I'm really liking it so far.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Am hearing some really great things about this game. Have never played a R&C game before but I just might have to check this out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad