Injury Report: Rasmus Ristolainen injury out ‘minimum of one month’

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
There are lies, damn lies, and then there are statistics.

B. Disraeli, PM
One of my favourite quotes in Journalism school and even more now that I often work with statistics. Also:
Question: What is 2+2?
Teacher: 4, of course
Scientist: Somewhere between 3.998 and 4.002 with 95% confidence
Politician: What do you want it to be?

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Hope this is just keeping him out until the trade is worked out and announced. The new Beef influence is real !

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
The author and the source of the OP stated "multiple sources" but neglected to specify the genesis of the injury or the nature which, unless I missed it, seems peculiar in that sources would hint to at least one of those two situations. That said, if his sources are accurate, the writer extended the injury as being more than a month. He also mentioned possible destinations...

MONTREAL, QC — It was just two days ago that Philadelphia Flyers defenceman Rasmus Ristolainen cracked the TFP Trade Watch List at #27. Now, 48 hours later, any thought of him potentially being on the move ahead of the NHL Trade Deadline has been squashed.​
As I reported earlier today, several sources have told TFP that Ristolainen is expected to be out a minimum of one month, though it wouldn’t shock me if it is longer than that.​

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Or the latest report is a bs one to get time for other guys and showcase some before the trade deadline knowing now what the return for Risto would have been and they don't like it.
The Flyers have been playing checkers for 20 years and some fans still think they are capable of playing 3d chess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad