Injury Report: Rasmus Ristolainen injury out ‘minimum of one month’

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Despite the hystericals, I think we can safely say this is unlikely to affect whatever trade value he had previously. Being out a month doesn’t indicate anything really major that a prospective suitor would need to see how he recovers from first. And it’s not like the trade deadline is tomorrow. He was always going to be a long shot to be traded now instead of the offseason.

Reactions: renberg

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Schrodinger's Risto

Anti-Occ;am's Razor; isn't it intuitively obvious to even the dullest of minds that the Flyers do not have the wherewithal to be smart......oh wait......that is the Flyers Occam's Razor, to be dumbest of them all, always the simplest things in the world to see......

Schrodinger's Risto has to be in one of two states alive or dead. but uncover the Risto box you will be surprised to find he could only be in one state : one of the undead.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Funny how it went as a diagnosed minor upper body injury with the possibility of returning on Saturday to now out at least a month. I see nothing has changed with the medical staff
Or the latest report is a bs one to get time for other guys and showcase some before the trade deadline knowing now what the return for Risto would have been and they don't like it.

LegionOfGloom

Jun 9, 2021
Or the latest report is a bs one to get time for other guys and showcase some before the trade deadline knowing now what the return for Risto would have been and they don't like it.
Yeah, the Flyers thinking strategically how to obtain maximum return for their players and executing on that strategy seems way more believable than the medical staff screwing up again. /sarcasm/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad