Rare Nonis Interview

Mike Martin

Nov 1, 2013
This is great but it also needs an English speaking version with a guy who still has a Hispanic accent to maintain the original feel so that this could be played on sports radio across the western world. :nod:

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Like a lot of great comedy, it involves telling the audience the truth from a different perspective.

Beautiful, man. Thanks for the laughs.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
My God, this is phenomenal. I've watched this like 15 times and the tears still trickle down. Brilliant.

And to the poster who suggested Gene Principe... :handclap::laugh:

RoyalGremlin

The future is now.
Jun 19, 2007
I can't imagine any other script that would be translated to. Best leafs satire I've seen in a long time :biglaugh:

TheLeafsBro

Mar 14, 2014
London, ON
I think in the original he's telling this ridiculous story about how he was fired from a restaurant he was a cook in. Funny stuff.

Beaninfritz

Aug 27, 2009
I have now watched this video about 10 times. I can't stop laughing. This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
When you put it like that...

It is almost like he and Burke tried everything they could to ruin the team, doesn't it? Either that or they are both incredibly stupid, almost every move they made was bemoaned by common Leaf fans at the very moment it was done. But these 2 Pratts blustered and fed us smoke the whole way with a straight face never once admitting fault when looking back they could not have done worse.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Look every single comment on this thread and on the video itself by leaf fans is saying that it's a great video that people love and the needs to go viral. Deleting from the main boards isn't helping anything. I don't see the problem of this video being on the main board for every fan of other markets to view and share. That would be great for us because it will have a better chance of reaching shanny and the gang by going viral.

Wendel17

Aug 21, 2007
The more I watch this the more I laugh. The subtitles totally match the hand gestures he's making in addition to his laughing.

A mod needs to edit the title and add the words 'must watch'. This is too hilarious! Folks that have skipped over this don't know what they are missing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TankNationTillDeath

Pylon4Sale
Jan 10, 2014
Toronto
Bump

I just explained the significance of this video to my mom, who has hated hockey and hated the Leafs my entire life, due to the fact my brother, dad and I have watched every single game together in her living room since the late 90's together, and even she got it and laughed! You know things are going wrong when...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad