Raptactics Fantasy Hockey League

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
I would like to join... If so I have a tough decision between the Orlando Solar Bears and Flint Tropics!

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
yeah hes got alot of personal problems, we are in no rush!

Exactly, just let us know what's happening. Have a great day and I'm excited to get this thing going.

By the way I have ideal, It would be aswome if we all had CHL teams and the minor league would be a team from SEL/FNL/KHL/past nhl team

But no NHL team would be aloud. Just a ideal. Let me know what you think guy's? Like I said it's only a ideal.

Raptactics29

Mar 28, 2007
London, Ontario
My closest cousin just died tragicly last night. I don't know how much more I can take. I'm pretty ****ed up right now. I will be back in a day or two.. I'm really sorry. That's 8 deaths of people really close to me in 3 months. This is insanity.. and I really HATE the #13.

Again, sorry guys. I will get this going asap.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
My closest cousin just died tragicly last night. I don't know how much more I can take. I'm pretty ****ed up right now. I will be back in a day or two.. I'm really sorry. That's 8 deaths of people really close to me in 3 months. This is insanity.. and I really HATE the #13.

Again, sorry guys. I will get this going asap.

Take your time bro. If you wanna talk, I ll be here for ya. Good luck with everything.

Raptactics29

Mar 28, 2007
London, Ontario
Hey everyone.. I'm still alive I'm just an emotional wreck right now. I have my own emotions going on with these deaths and then I'm dealing with other friends and families of the deceased. It's been rough. Please stay patient.. it'll be worth it for the best fantasy league on the internet. I guarantee it will be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad