News Article: Ranking the LA Kings dogs

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
What's next? Top 5 Kings Fish? Gardening tips from Jeff Schultz? Yoga instructions with Stollie (oops, they already did that one!).

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
I like it. 2 have Goldendoodles like my son and daughter in law. Awesome and Shih tzu like me. Carts looks more like a shih tzu then terrier mix. Now we just need them to own Savannah cats and I will be in bliss! My rescue puppy is named Bailey, I did not realize though mascot I was thinking liquor LOL

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Mack FTW.

Let's rank haircuts next.

trent-hunter-hockey-headshot-photo.jpg

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
What a bunch of predictable dogs. Love the pitty and mastiff though. I'm very disappointed in Carter.

Carter's dog are his wife's, the little white moptop was hers before they met and she broght home the little brown one as puppy a couple years ago. I don't think he cares one way or the other , based on what he said when the 2nd one arrived, that she likes them so he's okay with it.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
What a bunch of predictable dogs. Love the pitty and mastiff though. I'm very disappointed in Carter.

Carter's dog are his wife's, the little white moptop was hers before they met and she broght home the little brown one as puppy a couple years ago. I don't think he cares one way or the other , based on what he said when the 2nd one arrived, that she likes them so he's okay with it.

I'm sure he doesn't mind the puppies she brings home when he plays with a couple other puppies. :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad