Wisconsin
Scandella annihilated the last poll.

1. Suter
2. Brodin
3. Spurgeon
4. Dumba
5. Scandella
6. ????

Be sure to put who you voted for and why you voted for them! (also now accepting players to add to the poll)

Edit: could a mod edit my poll question? Stupid phone auto-corrected.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Folin, but Prosser is close - not in potential, but he's been pretty good this year, and is a 30 year old with 250+ NHL games, able to step in after not playing for weeks, and is making under $1M. I have a lot of respect for Prosser.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Typo alert!

Voted Reilly. I see a lot of skills there that the others don't have. It really depends on what sort of mix we need for our back end at any given time.

Hard to say much of anything about Olofsson...haven't seen him play enough.

Folin has been playing well, and might be the better choice for this team right now.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think Mike Reilly is the answer here, but I can definitely see why most might say Folin.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Until Reilly & Olofsson show they're NHL regulars, Folin's our #6.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Folin, but Prosser is close - not in potential, but he's been pretty good this year, and is a 30 year old with 250+ NHL games, able to step in after not playing for weeks, and is making under $1M. I have a lot of respect for Prosser.

Prosser's been a good soldier for this organization for years. But i'll be shocked if he's above anyone in the poll, maybe Olloffsson because of all the injuries.

Just zero upside to him. He's a 7. Given an injury to someone in the top 6, I think most people would want one of the other two playing instead.

AOSC

Jun 26, 2013
Minnesota
Scandella annihilated the last poll.

1. Suter
2. Brodin
3. Spurgeon
4. Dumba
5. Scandella
6. ????

Be sure to put who you voted for and why you voted for them! (also now accepting players to add to the poll)

Edit: could a mod edit my poll question? Stupid phone auto-corrected.

Most Trade Value:

Suter
Brodin
Spurgeon
Dumba
Scandella
Folin

Most Value To The Team:

Suter
Spurgeon
Brodin
Scandella
Folin
Dumba

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Going forward I think it's Reilly. He can be dynamic on the offensive end. Shore up his defense in the AHL and he could be a valuable piece.

Folin close behind.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Should be Reilly, voted Reilly, but what the hell happened to Reilly? His skating looks like he just got his ass kicked in a street fight.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Should be Reilly, voted Reilly, but what the hell happened to Reilly? His skating looks like he just got his ass kicked in a street fight.

I had him at #6 value before the season started. Then the season started and Brodin/Folin pair looked really good.

Then when he was called up he was paired with Dumba, the worst d-man for him to be paired with. Spurgeon, Folin, Brodin, even Prosser would have been a better pair.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Highest importance/value players:

1. Folin
2. Prosser

Both are dirt cheap (600k-700k) and solid.

edit: in my list Folin is a top 3 guy overall. I don't remember seeing him fck up once. He has 3rd highest +/- for a D and that's with a 16 min/game TOI.

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Folin is looking better than last year, but he has primitive puck moving skills. He is better on his blades this year, but we're not talking Barishnikov here.

In other words, he is better than last year, but not light years better. I predict he gets a 2-2.5 M contract during the off season in FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad