Prospect Info: Ranking #3

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
1. Chris Bigras D, Owen Sound (#32 overall 2013) (105 votes, 78.10%)
2. Conner Bleackley C, Red Deer (#23 overall 2014) (81 votes, 54.32%)

9628729.jpg

Please continue voting to rank our prospects using your own criteria to determine order. New polls every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and this one will run through until Wednesday. Please post who you would like to be added to the next poll. Thank you for voting!

Added Nick Magyar

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Voted Elliott... explained in a different thread, but upside.

Add Geertsen (surprised Magyar beat out Wood on the list though :amazed:)

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
Voted Siemens because I think he's exactly the type of defenseman we need in a couple of years.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
For me it's Siemens.
Still believe he will come good, and I have more faith in him than let's say Hishon.

Add: Smith (for the love of God)

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
I voted for Hishon. He showed enough in the playoffs for me to be pretty optimistic about him. I think if he can stay healthy, he can be a good top 9 forward on this team.

I would add Butcher next.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Duncan for me, close with Hishon, but Siemens definitely will fill a need next season and should be a lock to start with the big club next season with Stuart and Hejda due for deals.

Add: Sgarbossa (my Briere replacement)

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
You guys certainly make some interesting choices on who to add, wide variety. Will be fun when the vote comes down to those guys

IMO after the top 2 it is a mixed bag for the next 4-5, and then a bigger mixed bag after that. For the first time in years, there looks to actually be some decent depth in the system. There isn't a huge amount of high end talent, but a bunch of players that should play in a bottom 6/bottom 4 role.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I like keeping it limited, forces people to choose rather than camping out over favorites. If folks don't like how the list is shaping up, fight for certain guys harder to get added.

Agreed, I'm glad you did it this way. It's pretty easy to narrow a list down to 1 of the 6 best candidates as a poll maker/group. This way people aren't putting stray votes on unlikely candidates and we're getting a truer representation of the best players for polls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad