Prospect Info: Rank the draft prospects - Who is your SECOND choice for the Devils pick at #7

Who is your SECOND choice for the Devils pick at #7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
I went with Rossi for the first poll so I gotta go with him here again. Drysdale would have been my #2.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
in no order…..

martini
beam
smirnoff
daniels
hennessy ...

Its Official: Hennessy, Velischeck Fired

I have no problem with Loughlin, but I adored Hennessy and Velischeck. They were my favorite announcers in any sport. Probably in no small part because the team was so good and I still remember listening to exciting games in 2003. I didn't even have freaking cable back then, I would listen on the radio and read about the games in the paper.

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey
Went Sanderson over Rossi but its 50/50 for me. Lot's of D at the top of next years draft and we should be a lottery team again anyways. So I wouldn't be mad if we go F for an awesome player in Rossi

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I have no problem with Loughlin, but I adored Hennessy and Velischeck. They were my favorite announcers in any sport. Probably in no small part because the team was so good and I still remember listening to exciting games in 2003. I didn't even have freaking cable back then, I would listen on the radio and read about the games in the paper.

agree…they were an excellent duo, a shame they were let go

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
what was it?
Oh... umm...

He said something like "They're not hitting, they're not skating... to me that's just shitty hockey". I think he was gone the next game.

A friend of mine is in a beer league with him. He asked if he ever considered working for the Devils again. Vellischeck's response was "Hell no. Lou fired me TWICE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad