Prospect Info: Rank the draft prospects - Who is your FIRST choice for the Devils pick at #7

Who is your first choice for the Devils 1st pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Well, to tide us over until the draft, I figured I'd do a quick series of polls. I'm going to run this like we run our prospects poll, except I'm not going to add new names unless requested.

I'm also going to presume #1, 2, and 3 will follow the general consensus, so we'll start at #4

Since the draft is just a week away, I'm going to keep this short and end each poll after a day or two.

1Alexis LafreniereRimouski (QMJHL)
2Quinton ByfieldSudbury (OHL)
3Tim StutzleMannheim (DNL U20)
[TBODY]

[/TBODY]

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
So this is who I’d want the Devils to pick at #4?

I went with Rossi. I want to lean towards a defenseman but I saw Rossi more than anyone else and he’s great so I’d go with him.

Reactions: theoptimist

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
So this is who I’d want the Devils to pick at #4?

I went with Rossi. I want to lean towards a defenseman but I saw Rossi more than anyone else and he’s great so I’d go with him.

It's who you'd want at #7. I'm pretty much presuming the top 3 are gone already, so I just pre-added them, plus I'd wager that they'd be 1-3 in almost everyone's wishlist here anyway.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
This is so tough. My gut says one of Drysdale or Sanderson, my heart says Raymond or Rossi :(

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
team drysdale/sanderson stand up with me

The only issue with the Defenseman ,are they are going to be taken earlier than 7? If ether fall I can see the Devils running to the podium. I agree Stutzle isn’t a lock at 2/3, but it’s very likely. He might have a week of games before the draft.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Sanderson for me.

If he lives up to his potential I believe he has the game to change an organization in need of top flight D.

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
Can't really say I have a clear cut favorite. I generally go between Rossi and Sanderson, but can be pushed towards Drysdale or Raymond as well. To me the great thing about our position is we're guaranteed to have the choice of at least one of them, and aren't left basically crossing our fingers hoping a team ahead of us goes off the board. Based off of organizational need I'll say Sanderson.

youryeah

Jun 21, 2019
you really can't go wrong with this pick... unless you pick askarov. who will be a great player in this league but please do not pick him at 7 with the abundance of forwards/maybe 1 of the defensemen available

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Sanderson then Drysdale then Perfetti are my top-3

Then Rossi then Raymond then Holtz

Edit: how do I get to vote?

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Tough between a group of five I have ranked all very closely: Quinn, Perfetti, Raymond, Sanderson, Drysdale.
Went Quinn, but would not be upset with any of the guys above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad