Prospect Info: Rank the draft prospects - Who is your FIFTH choice for the Devils pick at #7

Who is your FIFTH choice for the Devils pick at #7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
1Alexis LafreniereRimouski (QMJHL)
2Quinton ByfieldSudbury (OHL)
3Tim StutzleMannheim (DNL U20)
4Jamie DrysdaleErie (OHL)
5Jake Sanderson USA U-18 (NTDP)
6Marco RossiOttawa (OHL)
7Lucas RaymondFrölunda (SuperElit)
[TBODY]

[/TBODY]

Lucas Raymond wins in a landslide. This is where I think it starts getting interesting.

Again, let me know if there's any more names you'd like me to add.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Add Amirov

I'm not into the scouting thing like a lot here are, but I saw video of Amirov and I absolute love him. For some reason, in the way he moves and what he was doing, he was really reminding me of Parise.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
I'm not into the scouting thing like a lot here are, but I saw video of Amirov and I absolute love him. For some reason, in the way he moves and what he was doing, he was really reminding me of Parise.

A few weeks ago when STI was doing his mocks and ratings, it seemed pretty likely that Amirov could fall to #18 or #20, but it's looking more and more like he'll go in the top 15 after starting the season so strong. Bad for us, but good for him.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
1Alexis LafreniereRimouski (QMJHL)
2Quinton ByfieldSudbury (OHL)
3Tim StutzleMannheim (DNL U20)
4Jamie DrysdaleErie (OHL)
5Jake Sanderson USA U-18 (NTDP)
6Marco RossiOttawa (OHL)
7Lucas RaymondFrölunda (SuperElit)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Lucas Raymond wins in a landslide. This is where I think it starts getting interesting.

Again, let me know if there's any more names you'd like me to add.

Hmmm... who would I add?

Ol Dirty Bstrd

Nov 25, 2007
Perfetti may not fit the organizational philosophy that we’ve employed at the draft recently, but he easily has the highest ceiling of anyone left IMO (other than maybe Askarov). He’s no guarantee to reach that obviously but I think it’s a bad idea to pass on him just because we want a pure sniper to play with Jack

Reactions: RememberTheName

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Perfetti may not fit the organizational philosophy that we’ve employed at the draft recently, but he easily has the highest ceiling of anyone left IMO (other than maybe Askarov). He’s no guarantee to reach that obviously but I think it’s a bad idea to pass on him just because we want a pure sniper to play with Jack
Perfetti is a perfecti sniper. But their pair with Jack looks horrible. That was painful to watch how Hughes and Gusev played together. Perfetti doesn't play in his zone at all. The team can't afford two players at once who can't actively forecheck in the top line. Unfortunately for me, we don't have the set of players and prospects that would allow us to add Perfetti and expect him to be the link.

Ol Dirty Bstrd

Nov 25, 2007
Perfetti is a perfecti sniper. But their pair with Jack looks horrible. That was painful to watch how Hughes and Gusev played together. Perfetti doesn't play in his zone at all. The team can't afford two players at once who can't actively forecheck in the top line. Unfortunately for me, we don't have the set of players and prospects that would allow us to add Perfetti and expect him to be the link.

Fair enough, and team fit does count for something but I think the upside is too high to pass up. What about putting him with Nico?

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Maybe that could be Foote eventually? He certainly has the size. Unless he’s another Zacha who doesn’t use it...
He is left winger as i remember.
If they add Gunler after it would be... interesting gambling. Very smart small player without legs, big swede with compete problem and Nico.
I still don't think it will work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille