Rank the Canadian teams 2021-22

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Nah. I don't hate . It's sports buddy. The hater word is all you man. Lighten up. I know you leaf fans have good cause to be sensitive but come on. That's all on you.
Leaf Fans like yourself can't take it what they give out.
Cheers
Good luck in the first round ......whoops , sorry did I say " first round" ( ;
Sorry, I chuckled a bit.

Reactions: PaulD

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
I would probably hate to play Calgary the most in the playoffs. Dominant 5 on 5 team with an all star-calibre goalie. I think we might have the best overall group of skaters but our goaltending is a legitimate weak point that could be costly. Both of them are much, much better than every other team in Canada though.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I would probably hate to play Calgary the most in the playoffs. Dominant 5 on 5 team with an all star-calibre goalie. I think we might have the best overall group of skaters but our goaltending is a legitimate weak point that could be costly. Both of them are much, much better than every other team in Canada though.
As a Vancouver fan, I know Calgary has been a threat to Vancouver for most of our franchise years.

lucaseider

Apr 15, 2006
mactown
As a Vancouver fan, I know Calgary has been a threat to Vancouver for most of our franchise years.
IDK, I know a few flames fans that are still haunted by a certain Pavel Bure goal from years ago :laugh: I remember getting hammered in banff that night and watched my wings get dumped by the sharks and then the flames by the canucks, worst hockey night for me

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Your guys bitch slapped us pretty badly on Feb 24 (7-1) to end a 10 game win streak which started btw, with a close 1-0 win by the Flames on Jan 29. Fitting I guess... you started it and you ended it... decisively.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
IDK, I know a few flames fans that are still haunted by a certain Pavel Bure goal from years ago :laugh: I remember getting hammered in banff that night and watched my wings get dumped by the sharks and then the flames by the canucks, worst hockey night for me
The nightmare started when Calgary brought in Miikka Kiprusoff in 2004.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Your guys bitch slapped us pretty badly on Feb 24 (7-1) to end a 10 game win streak which started btw, with a close 1-0 win by the Flames on Jan 29. Fitting I guess... you started it and you ended it... decisively.
Yes, but, in overall, Flames have been much better.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I doubt it.
But we finally fired our incompetent loser GM.
New GM finally ......time to tank and finish last like the leafs did in 2016. The " Lose for Matthews" year.
The draft this June is not as appealing as the 2016 one.
So the Habs even screwed that up. LOL!

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Calgary
Toronto

Edmonton

Rest

* I’m not just blocking Calgary and Toronto together, I like how these Flames play and I’ll give Sutter style hockey the edge in playoffs, so I’ve got them slightly higher

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Calgary
Toronto

Edmonton

Rest

* I’m not just blocking Calgary and Toronto together, I like how these Flames play and I’ll give Sutter style hockey the edge in playoffs, so I’ve got them slightly higher
Toronto will just flop in the playoffs, anyways.

GoBuds14

Dec 15, 2015
Calgary will have the easier road, and seem well constructed to play heavy playoff hockey. They’ll likely be at the top of this list in a few months unless the Leafs finally break through

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
What I find amazing are how many people (including me I think) had Calgary and Montreal completely backwards. Just goes to show it doesn't matter what's on paper or what you did last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad