Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Canucks-Vigneault.jpg

Just about sums it up for me.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
If Staal and Girardi are going to be here long term, we need to switch to a zone based defensive system. It's been proven that they can't play man to man. They don't have the passing skills and mobility for it. AV needs to wake the **** up.

Let Blaine Die

Holden out 4 a hero
Jan 4, 2012
NYC
When you keep hearing about how every team you play is "playing their best hockey of the year," you should take that to mean that you are playing like dog ****.

After every loss it's like ****ing clockwork with him. Can never call a spade a spade and say that the Rangers played like dog ****. Then again, he broadcasts on MSG and Dolan won't have any commentator speak ill of his teams on his channel.

Last edited by a moderator:

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
His coaching has been glaringly atrocious this season. Would like to get a Canucks' fan's opinion on AV right now.

Apparently they were all clamoring for AV after he was fired. Maybe it's because they had to deal with the nutjob Tortorella. Can't see what there is to clamor over now.

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
This is not the complete fault of AV, this team is playing like dog **** right now. They couldn't get out of a wet paper bag right now.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
His coaching has been glaringly atrocious this season. Would like to get a Canucks' fan's opinion on AV right now.

The general consensus on AV in Vancouver is that he works brilliantly for awhile, the league adjusts to him, and then he just keeps trying what is no longer working. We've seen that play out thread by thread.

2014 - One of the best teams we ever had

2015 - Good team with glaring holes

2016 - Dumpster fire

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I missed some good TV shows to watch this game.

I'm disappointing in the effort AND in the coaching. I'm a glass half full guy but this glass has a leak.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Wow, that was terrible. No one really looked good out there. Defensively the team is just a mess and once again we didn't see any adjustments to the game plan despite the Wild shutting us down with relative ease.

I don't know what the answer is, but this team needs to change something fundamental if they want to be competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad