• Brayden Schneider

• Alexandar Fourgiev

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Only goalie in Hartford with a winning record.

played 31 games and had 20 wins.
Not saying much at the moment, Pack having gone 2-8 in the last 10 games. Don't know what happened, but having watched close to all Pack games this year... you don't want Kinkaid in an NHL net at the moment, at I was a big supporter of him. Something must have happened... a few games ago, he got pulled after a brutal performance and pulled a "Patrick Roy" with the coaches, was livid. Something not good is happening in HFD...

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria

If anyone wants to see how bad Kinkaid is, just watch the highlights from last night. Also, I feel bad for @Osminator for watching these games live. I did laugh at Hunter Skinner just completely misplaying a puck.

Thanks for the shoutout @17futurecap ... this year, there is a high measure of self-inflicting pain watching the Pack... but somehow, I keep coming back to watch them... maybe it is the Stockholm syndrome or I just enjoy punishing myself lol.

Everybody just fell off a cliff... Tim Gettinger, Ty Ronning, Anthony Greco, Lauri Pajunemi, both goalies. Nils Lundkvist really is behind expectations, despite his occasional highlights. Zac Jones is about the only player worth watching. Sad times in Hartford.

Reactions: egelband

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
But my point was that there were so many that never considered that help was coming at the deadline. He was going to add pieces. They were able to “tread water” until they could get help. They played an entire season with Hunt in the top-6, Gauthier as a RW3, and McKegg as a fourth liner. Not saying that team would’ve done anything in the playoffs, but we were way past the “this is unsustainable” bs. There was also a belief that he was a Sather clone and was going to “ruin the rebuild”. I remember that one well.

My issue is that people denied this team was having issues, and now that the issues are resolved they go "See? We didn't play unsustainable hockey. We're good at 5-on-5"

Not pointing fingers at you here, FYI.

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
very impressive to pull that out in a game georgiev did everything possible to lost. that was an incredible performance. so bad it was funny bad. hes gotta go now. his misery deflates the team even more than the muffins that roll through him on the ice. kinkaid would at least give us consistent average play and is a positive personality the team rallies around. with georgiev its like gallant giving them an obstacle course to make wins more challenging. maybe it pays off having all this experience being in situations we need a goal? trying to find any silver lining to him still being on this team

best laf has ever looked... and then he showed his leadership trying to handle the georgiev issue himself. captain sht

I missed this what did he do?

@ArPanet

hope this works wont seem to let me reply but i was just joking about his backcheck on veleno where they went crashing into georgiev
oh yeah thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad