GDT: Rangers vs Sabres - "It's My Birthday" Edition - 3/24/18 - 7pm EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Because the Rangers are not a terrible team.

I believe if Kreider never got injured, the Rangers easily make the playoffs. They probably lose relatively early, but they’re a playoff team.

I've said this as well

If Kreider doesnt get hurt this season goes the same as the last two did. Good enough to make the playoffs but will lose to any good team. Should've lost to Pittsburgh and not Ottawa last year but whatever.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
They're the best guys in the department and they're big departments, so there's probably some solid college players in the mix.

I played a season in Charlotte some 19 years ago. The police department had a team. They had this one loudmouth who wasn’t really good, but could skate. He really didn’t like getting moved from the crease. Everything was a “cross check”. Non-stop whiner. Finally got fed up, and laid him out with a good cross check, and proudly took my 2 minutes.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Just remembered the Cody Hodgson contract :laugh:

6 years for a player that voluntarily retires from hockey in his early 20s without health issues.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
If we're going to run the score up it'd be nice to see Buch get one. Feels like ages since he's scored.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
It takes Kreider only 5 games to achieve what Fast has in his 8-game streak, because Kreider does everything faster.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I played a season in Charlotte some 19 years ago. The police department had a team. They had this one loudmouth who wasn’t really good, but could skate. He really didn’t like getting moved from the crease. Everything was a “cross check”. Non-stop whiner. Finally got fed up, and laid him out with a good cross check, and proudly took my 2 minutes.
Sometimes it's the worth the 2 minutes :laugh:

Reactions: NCRanger

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I'm so happy! Happy to "hear" that my hearing isn't as bad as I thought it may have been. Would SWEAR Sam said "Minnesota bench", had to rewind to make sure that is what he said.
Yeah, my hearing was correct,. Sam's mind......not so sure. Lol

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I've said this as well

If Kreider doesnt get hurt this season goes the same as the last two did. Good enough to make the playoffs but will lose to any good team. Should've lost to Pittsburgh and not Ottawa last year but whatever.

I don't think so.

We probably finish right outside of the playoffs. We still give up 120128129120912 shots a game.

No one has a memory bad enough to forget how bad this team was even when they were healthy.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Buffalo tanking, but glad Zucc got a point 50 pts. and AV swaped Vesey who like to finish with Spooner

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Not impossible but Chicago about to lose 9 of their last 11...dont see them making up the points to jump us. I believe itll be 5 pts after tonight...thats a huge gap in today's NHL

They're winning so it'd stay at 3 if all the games hold up as they are.

Rangers may also legit lose every game they have left this season. They won't be favored in a single matchup they have left.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I don't think so.

We probably finish right outside of the playoffs. We still give up 120128129120912 shots a game.

No one has a memory bad enough to forget how bad this team was even when they were healthy.

Maybe. At the very least the East would have one more team chasing down the current playoff seeds.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I don't think so.

Yeah, they really do suck.

But teams with worse rosters put up better analytics. With a healthy Kreider AND an actual hockey coach, I think they make the playoffs.

Reactions: NCRanger

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I don't think so.

If AV is gone we'll change the D system. That should be enough of an improvement to become bubble playoff team.

Reactions: Machinehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad