Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Lightning 02/27/19 - 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

C6B31067-1BE3-4F39-B374-EB2D016D8341.gif

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
D0WNAPZXcAAu4MT.jpg

Two jerseys man he looks like a bozo
I am really expecting that "Bozo" to make quite the stride in becoming a much more worthy "piece". Better linemates and the opportunity before him.,,......could bring unexpected results. Everyone so readily to crush him......"he doesnt do this, he doesn't do that, and hands of stone.....etc.

Time for him to step up and d9 what he does best. Get in front. Stay there and collect the garbage.

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
Will be the worst roster the Rangers have put on the ice in over 10 years. I love this team and I’m embarrassed by the roster...

Reactions: CasusBelli

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
Yeah, should have just kept everyone and finished 6th.

I have a feeling we will all be longing for the days when this team finished 6th in a few years!

I’m tired of everyone on here believing a rebuild means “better”— it just means different!

Reactions: NCRanger

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I have a feeling we will all be longing for the days when this team finished 6th in a few years!

I’m tired of everyone on here believing a rebuild means “better”— it just means different!
It means potentially better down the road. I don't think taking a middling team and committing more cap space to your middling core when they are an older age is the recipe for improvement.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I love how when choosing one of them to be a forward, we select one that's the second worse offensively and the second best defensively.
They choose the one who was a forward till he hit Junior A and had FWD experience in Detroit instead of telling someone "hey just skate up and down the wall".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad