GDT: Rangers vs. Leafs - 7:30 PM EST: An Ode to Loffen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Andersen is only day-to-day, so I'm not thinking the leafs are gonna splash in on Georgy like they want him to ride them through the playoffs.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-toronto-maple-leafs.gif

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
kreider back?

Came to find out same thing (fantasy reasons). Here is what I found...

Chris Kreider has been skating and by all accounts looks really good. According to coach Quinn, he was trying to talk his way into the lineup against Dallas but the Rangers played it cautious. The latest has Kreider as a game time decision. We will learn more from David Quinn at 6 PM today.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Came to find out same thing (fantasy reasons). Here is what I found...

Chris Kreider has been skating and by all accounts looks really good. According to coach Quinn, he was trying to talk his way into the lineup against Dallas but the Rangers played it cautious. The latest has Kreider as a game time decision. We will learn more from David Quinn at 6 PM today.
Weird source for this, but Friedman's 31 thoughts today said he's playing.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Watching MSG Shorts, Hank with some weird insightful questions asked to him. (Yeah, I know....late to the party) anyway, I am actually THRILLED to hear that he cannot sing a lick. So, at least there is that for me......?over him. Ain't worth a damn though. He has what is IMPORTANT. LOL.

OH YEAH, I am probably better looking than he, as well. But he has the Fame and Fortune!

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Watching MSG Shorts, Hank with some weird insightful questions asked to him. (Yeah, I know....late to the party) anyway, I am actually THRILLED to hear that he cannot sing a lick. So, at least there is that for me......?over him. Ain't worth a damn though. He has what is IMPORTANT. LOL.

OH YEAH, I am probably better looking than he, as well. But he has the Fame and Fortune!
Your brother Roy G. got all the brains in the family then?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Weird source for this, but Friedman's 31 thoughts today said he's playing.
If he is fine and this is just a ploy to not have that many chances of getting injured prior to his trading, then I will be pissed. As long as he IS a Ranger, i wanna watch him play. Oh yeah, and so does Zbad. He told me so.
Anyone PAYING their money at MSG, probably feels the same.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York

as the great Ralph Cifaretto once said, "why couldn't I have been born rich instead of handsome?"

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Kreider has to play if for no other reason than to show potential suitors that hes good to go.

Would love to see him get 2 tonight.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Hearing that Haley hit Kreider in the head with a slapshot in warmups.

Just kidding.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I wonder how long it took for mgmt to tell the staff "it wasn't a concussion".
If it turns out he can't make it through the game, we'll all know why.

That's the hockey Busz..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad