GDT: Rangers vs. Islanders - MSG - 7PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Best game Kakko has played in awhile, he really needs to work on his shooting and release and I'm sure he will.

motopanekeku

abnormally high
Aug 23, 2009
Spearing is such a dirty thing to do. There was no point. Your team is up 4-0 and you put the game in jeopardy because someone hurt your feelings ?
To be fair it was a little poke and Lemmy sold it perfectly. I mean perfectly. But yes, it was a very stupid move right in front of the ref

Reactions: egelband

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Can’t imagine why anyone would want to sign Strome long term. Dude is as dumb as a rock and isn’t good for anything if Panarin isn’t feeding him pucks

He’s the textbook definition of a pump and dump asset.

Thank him for the service and send him to some other team to make the mistake of giving him money

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Best game Kakko has played in awhile, he really needs to work on his shooting and release and I'm sure he will.

i'm 95% sure that shot would have gone in if he hadn't broken his stick.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Can’t imagine why anyone would want to sign Strome long term. Dude is as dumb as a rock and isn’t good for anything if Panarin isn’t feeding him pucks

Thank him for the service and send him to some other team to make the mistake of giving him money
3mtfwe.jpg

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York

The fact that Strome wasn’t on TSN’s trade bait board is troubling to me.

motopanekeku

abnormally high
Aug 23, 2009
A recurring theme, honestly. They do the late-game rally but fall short thing so much.
It's a good sign. It's also differe t than in the past where the last ditch efforts would come after a completely lackluster 50 mins. They're falling short because this roster falls ahort not because of the effort.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I’m not trying to jump to conclusions, but tonight we saw Strome without Panarin for the first time since they were put together (I think) and the result wasn’t great.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
sure it is. Plenty of time before a mika contract. Blow those two out along with Staal and you’re fine.

come on. they aren't trading kreider to keep strome and buch. if he is traded its cause they don't want to sign him for 7 years, that holds true regardless of other moves. the issue has never been the short term. i don't think JG has even offered CK a contract

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
At least Kakko had a big game. I think he’s gonna have a good end to the season, looks poised to breakout.

I think he's used to having size on everyone. Now that size without prime Kreider conditioning isn't good enough to play the game he's used to at this level. I think we're still playing Kakko the demo pre release right now. Once he hit the gym, he'll be a power forward. We've barely seen his quality hands this season.

motopanekeku

abnormally high
Aug 23, 2009
Fixed It.
I didn't even notice the typo. I was commenting (snarkily) that you don't see that Strome is better positionally in moat cases than Chytl? I'd love to see more Chytl too but as frustrating as Strome can be he's still a slightly better option in most situations. At least for now.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
I’m not trying to jump to conclusions, but tonight we saw Strome without Panarin for the first time since they were put together (I think), and the results weren’t great.

He looked pretty similar for mine. A stupid penalty, some lazy defensive work, some good defensive work, some overly ambitious passes, some good passes, an excellent scoring attempt (god I hate that rule).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad