GDT: Rangers vs Flyers - The "I Might Not Be Awake to Post the GDT On Time, So Here It Is" Edition - 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Don't think the Penguins have the pieces and it's gross to think about but imagine how much of an upgrade McDonagh would be to Pittsburghs backend.
True but They only need him to keep him away from tampa or boston. If mcdonagh doesn't go to tampa or boston they will win another cup this year

Reactions: LiasAndersson

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
22Atgh2.jpg
rusev-5.jpg

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Patrick is one of those guys who unfortunately is way too good for the dub and just not quite ready for the NHL. Same way RNH was. They're taking their chances with him developing with NHLers instead of dominating teenagers.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Was Miller that bad yesterday to get demoted to 4LW? We never lose to the Flyers at home, so team tank takes a loss today

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
All McD suitors lost last night.

Toronto
TB
Boston
Minnesota

All the Jets didn’t play.

Could be good news.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Patrick is one of those guys who unfortunately is way too good for the dub and just not quite ready for the NHL. Same way RNH was. They're taking their chances with him developing with NHLers instead of dominating teenagers.
He's actually been playing much, much better for a while now. Definitely looks like he belongs.

I come in peace lol

Reactions: YearOfTheCat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad