GDT: Rangers @ The Washington Ls

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Tomorrow Tage Thompson scores another hattrick and gets over 40 goals on the season. Gutsy game by the Caps.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
I think he would have doubled his points getting PP1 time his entire career. And his salary. Maybe triple the points. All his offensive forays (a handful times a year) always had me wanting to see more.

Hopefully Boston can use him on the PP so we can see.
I don't. I think they would've had a far worse power play.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Rangers whining about hits and the refs, when they might want to be asking themselves why they think Patrick Kane is the answer to how porous their D is capable of being

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Does the majority here think we are going to miss the playoffs? Seemed that way from some stuff I read recently. While Ovi is bummed papa passed or we are trying to sell off guys like Oshie will take the lead. Oshie screams captaincy material to me. 1 game out is laughable as a write off. We all know hockey is 100% unpredictable. Willy Oshie Kuz Ovi and a goalie should be enough to make the loffs. Even though guys like Carlson Nicky and others half ass it most of the RS. Or as it is to me, the longest preseason in professional sports.

Last edited:

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
Does the majority here think we are going to miss the playoffs? Seemed that way from some stuff I read recently. While Ovi is bummed papa passed or we are trying to sell off guys like Oshie will take the lead. Oshie screams captaincy material to me. 1 game out is laughable as a write off. We all know hockey is 100% unpredictable. Willy Oshie Kuz Ovi and a goalie should be enough to make the loffs. Even though guys like Carlson Nicky and others half ass it most of the RS.
Umm, remember the Sharks game loss immediately after beating the Bruins? Don’t read too much into one game today.

Last edited:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Nice to hear Berube called out the lazy fat cats on the Blues. I get it - players get burned out over the course of the season. But for some reason, that was not true 25 years ago. Hockey has changed a lot. You can see it plain as day with every blocked shot.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Rangers whining about hits and the refs, when they might want to be asking themselves why they think Patrick Kane is the answer to how porous their D is capable of being
Im still shocked they went after Tarasenko before Kane. Kane is substantially better.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
They’re going to win tomorrow and I’m going to go back to checking the standings and their schedule to see how they can sneak into the playoffs. I hate this team and this sport :laugh:

Can I introduce you to selling and buying stock options? A fun way to lose money

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad