Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign F Luke Adam

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Another guy to help the AHL team who can play on an emergency callup basis if needed.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
I remember when he was the second coming at one point. Now it's just more AHL depth...maybe could serve on the 4th line in a pinch.

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
Yeah, I remember he had a good WJC and then made an impact in the AHL right away. Not sure why he couldn't hang onto a spot in Buffalo

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I remember him looking good for Buffalo in the Traverse City tournament a couple years ago. Wonder what happened since then. Good AHL depth signing.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
I remember when he was the second coming at one point. Now it's just more AHL depth...maybe could serve on the 4th line in a pinch.

Funny how things work out right?

He had a monster game against our kids in Traverse City a few years ago. Who ever was doing the broadcast could not stop gushing about him. Guess his development came to a hard stop at some point.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Funny how things work out right?

He had a monster game against our kids in Traverse City a few years ago. Who ever was doing the broadcast could not stop gushing about him. Guess his development came to a hard stop at some point.

Yup. Had a monster first AHL season too at 20/21.
57 29 33 62

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Good pick up for depth and HFD... don't know his story but he was one of the better young players in the AHL early on and then absolutely dominated a traverse city tournament.

It's been downhill from there... at one point I thought he was a lock to be a good player in BUF... could be that he went through the motions in the AHL... could be that he was mooching off of Ennis early on.

Either way I'm glad HFD is stacking up... gives me some solid entertainment since I don't think there won't be any forwards to really watch out for down there.

The backend is a different story.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The forwards Hartford seems to be signing are not big AHL point producers. They're basically all good citizens though. Lindblad, Gibbons, Adam, Megna will all barring injury figure to get anywhere between 30 to 50 points for a full regular season. It would be nice if they could add an offensive catalyst like Chris Bourque was for them last year. Maybe if Lindberg doesn't make the Rangers but I'd rather Oscar did.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
The forwards Hartford seems to be signing are not big AHL point producers. They're basically all good citizens though. Lindblad, Gibbons, Adam, Megna will all barring injury figure to get anywhere between 30 to 50 points for a full regular season. It would be nice if they could add an offensive catalyst like Chris Bourque was for them last year. Maybe if Lindberg doesn't make the Rangers but I'd rather Oscar did.

I think Oscar is pretty much a lock.. and waiver eligible I think. He won't pass through imo... I think it's more likely McIlrath goes through waivers than Lindberg

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
honestly looks to me like a kid that could actually break out here... but that's just me being optimistic!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad