Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign D Anthony Bitetto, RW Anthony Greco, C Johnny Brodzinski

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
This is mainly Hartford depth. The pack lost several vets assuming we don’t sign the group 6 guys.

the one that matters to the rangers is bitetto...he played 51 games so he needs to play 19 games to cover our expansion exposure requirements

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
These poor bastards can’t even get their own personal threads:laugh:
Ha, well, it just seemed like no one cared. I mean I posted the signing for Blackwell, and it had happened like an hour earlier. Normally there's like five threads whenever someone is signed.

So then I see someone mention Greco in one of those other threads and see they also signed the other two. Again, well after it had been posted on Twitter. So I figured I'd just roll it into one since no one cared. :laugh:

I do actually think that Bitetto and Rooney, in particular, could actually see some action with the Rangers moving forward.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
giphy.gif

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
It's like Gorton went out for essentials and came back with a value pack.

Reactions: egelband

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Its a lot of guys to replace a lot of guys.
Added 4 marginal Fs, backfilling for even more: Boo, Vinni, Fogarty, ORegan, Beleskey.
Balances out all those HWP Fs with 1 year NA pro, or less - Krav, Elmer, Newell, McBride, Khodo, Barron, Richards, Ruesch, O'Leary, the AHL signee from QPac.
I think the only young Pack Fs, who weren't rookies last year, may be Getts. Fontaine, Ronning.
Not at my laptop, may be forgetting some..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad